Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Current kingdom is VS DBing SpartaEz enough Bart (X:XX)

Postaholic

Current kingdom is VS DBing SpartaEz enough Bart (X:XX)

Bart evul to ghetto player ???
    Also what is up with his kingdom name ?

February 22 of YR6 Spartan of AA (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Spartan of Hermes (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Spartan of The Fallen (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Spartan of Mitch Murder (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Spartan of The Pit (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Spartan of Platy (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Spartan of Poopsie Power (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 An unknown province from Ancient Spartans BSA (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Spartan of Barutbey (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Spartan of Leonidas (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Spartan of Fire (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Spartan of Partapihvi (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Spartan of insertnoobwordhere (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Spartan of Heaven (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Fa Mulan (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 22 of YR6 Spartan of Hell Warrior (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 23 of YR6 Spartan of Hell Warrior (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    February 23 of YR6 GaNgStaH (X:X) captured 33X acres of land from Spartan of Malevolence (X:X).
    February 23 of YR6 spartan of megatron (X:X) razed 222 acres of GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March YR6 Edition
    March X of YR6 Spartan of ksm (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 8 of YR6 Spartan of The Fallen (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 8 of YR6 Spartan of Hell Warrior (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 8 of YR6 Spartan of Hell Warrior (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 10 of YR6 spartan of megatron (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 10 of YR6 Spartan of Fire (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 11 of YR6 Fa Mulan (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 12 of YR6 Spartan of Mitch Murder (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 12 of YR6 Spartan of Poopsie Power (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 12 of YR6 Spartan of Partapihvi (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 13 of YR6 Spartan of AA (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 13 of YR6 Spartan of The Pit (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 13 of YR6 Spartan of Malevolence (X:X) ambushed armies from GaNgStaH (X:X) and took XX acres of land.
    March 13 of YR6 Spartan of Barutbey (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 13 of YR6 Spartan of Heaven (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 14 of YR6 We have cancelled our ceasefire with B B C by froggie (X:X)!
    March 14 of YR6 We have cancelled our ceasefire with -wSk- prep for war DND (X:X)!
    March 14 of YR6 We have cancelled our ceasefire with Giving Notice Is Cromulent (X:X)!
    March X of YR6 Spartan of Leonidas (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March X of YR6 Spartan of Platy (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March X of YR6 GaNgStaH (X:X) captured 381 acres of land from Spartan of Nazgul (X:X).
    March 1X of YR6 Spartan of Nazgul (X:X) attempted to invade GaNgStaH (X:X).
    March 20 of YR6 Spartan of Hell Warrior (X:X) invaded GaNgStaH (X:X) and captured 143 acres of land.

Its Spartans doing what they good at, Spartans is ****playing as usual.

I like to post
    Nothing to see. Another person with an imaginary CF. We agreed to an in-game CF, he then replied he wanted it to be until YR8, to which we never replied (this CF was given through FSU threats). Then we hit him again like a few days ago, and he once against threatened to FSU, ruin our plans etc etc the customary threats.

We called his bluff, and there we are :)

I like to post
    Sender The Wise King Test of GaNgStaH (Gangster-KD)
    Recipient King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta)
    Subject Re:Bart
    I guess you 12 yrs old Bart not yet faced the true life of contracts or you just mentally handicapped? Whereever you go to the bank, cardealer, conducting buiness, etc. You get a contract that you need to sign. If you dont read it and sign it and then violate any of that rules you signed under you will be breaking the agreement.

Now in this case its very similiar. I sent you a msg with the terms along with a CF offer. You accepted the CF offer and you read the msg. No reply means YOU accepted it! Because silence dont buy imunity. All other rules are made up by you and NOT by the majority of the world.

Sure this is a game and you break them becasue you wont get legaly punished for it. But in real world this would not be to yours favour. And any court of law would see you signature along with what you signed ;) You would be fined and you would pay the court expenses for the whole process by claiming but i did not sign, not my signature or whatever you make up kind of wont work :)

This guy seems to think that not replying implies consent, he even admits it himself!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Sender The Wise King Test of GaNgStaH (Gangster-KD)
    Subject Re:Bart
    I guess you 12 yrs old Bart not yet faced the true life of contracts or you just mentally handicapped? Whereever you go to the bank, cardealer, conducting buiness, etc. You get a contract that you need to sign. If you dont read it and sign it and then violate any of that rules you signed under you will be breaking the agreement.

Now in this case its very similiar. I sent you a msg with the terms along with a CF offer. You accepted the CF offer and you read the msg. No reply means YOU accepted it! Because silence dont buy imunity. All other rules are made up by you and NOT by the majority of the world.

Sure this is a game and you break them becasue you wont get legaly punished for it. But in real world this would not be to yours favour. And any court of law would see you signature along with what you signed ;) You would be fined and you would pay the court expenses for the whole process by claiming but i did not sign, not my signature or whatever you make up kind of wont work :)

This guy seems to think that not replying implies consent, he even admits it himself!
    So you are like DD? Accept cfs offered with terms, without agreeing to the terms.

Nothing to see. Another person with an imaginary CF. We agreed to an in-game CF, he then replied he wanted it to be until YR8, to which we never replied (this CF was given through FSU threats). Then we hit him again like a few days ago, and he once against threatened to FSU, ruin our plans etc etc the customary threats.

We called his bluff, and there we are :)
    Seems to be you accepted the in-game cf but disregarded the terms. Knowing fully well that it would be seen as accepting the terms by the other part.Then you would use it the way it benefits you most and claiming you never agreed to any terms. **** play at its finest.

Veteran

I read his message as saying that accepting the CF without replying to say you don't agree the terms implies consent.

Personally, I would agree with him.

The missing piece of info is whether he sent the message with terms after you already accepted the CF (in which case, he was too late sending terms) or whether he had done it before.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Seems to be you accepted the in-game cf but disregarded the terms. Knowing fully well that it would be seen as accepting the terms by the other part.Then you would use it the way it benefits you most and claiming you never agreed to any terms. **** play at its finest.
    Nicely summarised

I like to post
    Going back through my messages I can find this:

Game Date April 23 of YR2
    Real Date Sat, 31 Dec at 16:12 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wise King Test of GaNgStaH (Gangstah)
    Subject The great Sparta
    Hey there and happy new years day! :)

I see you guys are flying up the charts not sure if you gonna be playin this age with the others top kds. At least i would not want to ruin anything is there any chances we can exclude eachother with a CF? Other kds have gotten an YR8 where i do not feed out to any competitors. Anyways you guys can think about it!

/Cheers for the new year!

I don't see a reply to this in my messages. I must've been busy with work/razing Panthira. Then this next chapter:

Game Date July 21 of YR2
    Real Date Tue, 3 Jan at 14:00 GMT+00:00
    Subject Re:Balls
    No need for any gold back. Its a term CF to YR8 just like all yours competitors got so you dont have to worry for any feeding out. And of course if anything changes you will get notified about any changes.

> King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta) said: > >
    No idea why this guy did that.

You can send over a CF and I'll accept. Excuses once more. I can offer you the gold back as well if you want.

> > > The Wise Knight Test of GaNgStaH (Gangstah) said: > > > > Hey i guess what i was trying to set up with you aint intrested in!

I have thievery from Spartan of JJ stealing over halv a mil. And you got a loose running calv i could hit for 500 acres+. You want to play out that cards with me?

I told you i do not want to interfear but hey you leave me with no room to operate. I give you some hours to reply and actually think about how you want to play it.

/Cheers

So what we have here were lenghty messages from Gagnstah-KD filled with threats, with me saying "send over a CF and I'll accept and you can get the gold back". I can't find anything in our news about a CF being taken/broken with x:x either. So, to emphasize: THERE WAS NEVER AN IN-GAME CF EVEN BETWEEN OUR TWO KDs.

Then this happened: January 13 of YR6 Spartan of Hell Warrior (Sparta) captured 152 acres of land from GaNgStaH (Gangstah).

Game Date February 4 of YR6
    Real Date Wed, 25 Jan at 21:03 GMT+00:00
    Subject Re:Wow
    I did not notice that you dropped the CF or if it was someone else. I dont read kd news much i see no reason kind of with two provinces left :) But yea it was a good while back like YR4.

And yea i figured you would try to claim something like that. But hey what can i say msg was sent before the CF for my defence. Now what should i do retal war you and relase all the other competitors CFs? You put me in a complicated situation for sure :P

> King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta) said: > >
    Also, looking back at my messages all I see is me agreeing to an in-game CF and you claiming afterwards it's YR8 without me consenting to that (didn't reply to that message).

> > > The Wise Knight Test of GaNgStaH (Gangstah) said: > > > >
    Looking for a statement from you as it was beetween us deal was made.

> > > > > The Wise Knight Test of GaNgStaH (Gangstah) said: > > > > > > Bart are you for real?

First of you accepted an termed CF to YR8 then you breaking it. Whats wrong with yours DB issues in this game?

So, what we have here is:

1. Half diplo filled with threats.
    2. No in-game CF (but even an in-game CF wouldn't have made these terms official unless I explicitly agreed to these terms).
    3. A lot of whining.
    4. The usual anti-Sparta bias bull****.
    Last edited by Palem; 29-01-2017 at 03:23.

We agreed to an in-game CF,

2. No in-game CF (but even an in-game CF wouldn't have made these terms official unless I explicitly agreed to these terms).
    All those lies must make your head spin.

Also reported for locs.

not gonna make a big deal about it, but that you didnt do this intentionally is laughable :P
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    not gonna make a big deal about it, but that you didnt do this intentionally is laughable :P
    I didn't even know anymore what this KD was. Hit wasn't even ordered and I was prepared to give back the land or enough gc to explore back the 150 acres. In exchange I got more threats --> we called them :)

Veteran
    My 2 cents:

-Following his 21 July YR 2 message if you had accepted CF, i would say you implicitly accepted his Yr 8 term. My view is his contract analogy is a good one - if you actually accept the in game CF, it should be your repsonsibility to check you have read your PMs and responded if necessary.
    -If you didn't accept an in game CF, I don't think you implicitly accepted his Yr 8 terms.

He seems to say you did accept the CF and then it dropped in YR 4, whereas you say you didn't accept. Someone is wrong.
    -

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    My 2 cents:

-Following his 21 July YR 2 message if you had accepted CF, i would say you implicitly accepted his Yr 8 term. My view is his contract analogy is a good one - if you actually accept the in game CF, it should be your repsonsibility to check you have read your PMs and responded if necessary.
    -If you didn't accept an in game CF, I don't think you implicitly accepted his Yr 8 terms.

He seems to say you did accept the CF and then it dropped in YR 4, whereas you say you didn't accept. Someone is wrong.
    -
    I have no idea if we were ever CFed. I'll ask Matija if at any stage he broke that CF (if it was there), at least it wasn't me!

Convenient of him to say it was YR4 when it's exactly until then that the news goes back (hence we can't check).

So, according to him we:

1. Had a CF late YR2.
    2. Broke CF early YR4 without making hits into him, and there was 0 diplo about this breaking of CF.
    3. Started hitting 2 weeks later.

Seems right!

Forum Fanatic
    damn Bart,how is it you keep getting into these messes with 1 and 2 province kingdoms this age

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Thread Information