Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Current kingdom is VS DBing SpartaEz enough Bart (X:XX)

LMFAO this just got spicy, Bart dun goofed
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Director of Age Changes
    lmao, gg
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Well now I have to, Bart dealbroke my kingdom. He can apologize and give Gangstah back his acres though. what does he care about a ghetto cow's acres anyways? Ego battles seem easy to win when its a random nobody, but whoooooooops, sometimes ya never know who you're dealbreaking.

I'm staying out of the diplo though, gangstah will let me know if he's satisfied. If he's not? Daddy will get involved.

So here is my statement: Spartans can give him back all the acres he had before this nonsense started, and CF till EoA, or they can continue to take him down for no reason and I'll come back next age with the sole purpose of making you disband. Your choice on how much taking out a random ghetto player in an age you don't care about land matters. I'll let you two work it out.

PS, I hope you take him out.

And now that I've said this its a pure Ego fight between you and me. You can either be reasonable, give the dude his land back and go on ****playing everyone else while I stay retired, or you can try and out ego me and continue to take him out. But I've been doing this since age 2 and its solely been because of ego, the reason I've been known to stay up for 48h straight in pretty much any war I've lead for the past 5 years is because of ego, so I wouldn't count on me losing the ego fight, and you know well enough I've been wanting to gangbang the **** outta y'all for a few ages now.

This is me stating I will if you don't give him his land back. I will provide whatever proof you want that I'm the 2nd dude in that kingdom.
    Welcome back ;)

We are now all waiting for a "Challenge accepted".
    My post is more right than yours because I am prettier than you.
    ♥ Katje

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I used to be so good but now I'm not, but I'm gonna be part of the RTAWS club now (Relevant Through Association With Sparta)
    Judging by recent history, the best way for you to disband us would be to join us! I'd happily give you a reason to return though, utopia is starting to miss the "I am a loser but look how good I was" attitude.

Land aint going nowhere. Gangsta's prov is going to die.

Director of Age Changes
    So basically, you did ****play him.

"The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A-cBwjfcuQ

Needs an update and you know it!

"It seems you are right. But we are Sparta and we don't give a fvck."
    My post is more right than yours because I am prettier than you.
    ♥ Katje

Director of Age Changes
    In light of recent events and with all the free time he has, maybe flogger can organize that gb he was talking about.

Postaholic
    Next age all he gotta do is ask ;)

I like to post
    You must be seriously deluded if you think Sparta ever agreed to a termed CF with this KD. There was never more than an in-game CF, which was broken like 2 weeks ago by my steward without any response from Gangsta.

If Gangsta was so confident of there being a termed CF, why did he not contact me in YR4 asking why the CF was broken in the first place.

1. He asks me for a YR8 CF --> message ignored.
    2. Guy in my KD steals a few gold coins.
    3. Messages me again:

Sender The Wise Knight Test of GaNgStaH (Gangsta)
    Recipient King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta)
    Subject Balls
    Hey i guess what i was trying to set up with you aint intrested in!
    +threatens to hit our cows (nothing mentioned about YR8 or any other terms)
    4. I tell him to send over a CF and I'll accept.
    5. Guy responds claiming it's a YR8 CF like all his competitors got. He also tells me that "if anything changes you will get notified about any changes."

ZERO response from Sparta. CF was broken like 1.5 weeks later (0 response from Gangsta on this).

So according to some here through this we agreed to a YR8 CF, but if Gangsta notified us of any changes we'd just have to go along with it :D ?

Get real nubs ;)

Let me see if I got the timeline straight:

1. Sparta steals from GaNgStaH
    2. GaNgStaH goes diplo for a CF, at this point no terms are mentioned.
    3. Sparta agrees to CF
    4. GaNgStaH send a message stating that the CF he sends comes with conditions: "Its a term CF to YR8 just like all yours competitors got so you dont have to worry for any feeding out."
    5. Sparta accepts CF in game later.
    6. Sparta breaks CF
    8. couple of weeks later starts hitting GaNgStaH, long before Yr8
    7. Sparta claims that there was never a CF in place:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    THERE WAS NEVER AN IN-GAME CF EVEN BETWEEN OUR TWO KDs.

I like to post
    Yea I was wrong on that, there was an in-game CF. Still doesn't change anything. I don't care if he claims he wants to keep it to YR8 (or another date if he changes his mind).

Sparta never agreed to a termed CF. If my memory isn't failing me, I do recall that I was the one sending him the CF offer (even though I asked him to send it). He then sent the message and accepted the CF.

Postaholic
    so cute how bart try and explain his dealbreak away, truth is had this been kingdom like CR he would never have acted like this as they would have had the power to do something about his ****play, bart is knowen in UT for being a guy you cant ever trust, im afraid this is just yet another proff of this, im supriced people keep trusting deals made with him.

My own kingdom has a deal with him, but do we trust he will uphold it, hell no, that is why we made sure to involve others in the deal made and made it pretty clear they are exspected to help up uphold the deal if he breaks it, something they where hard to get to agree on to begin with, but in the end a clear deal and they have interest in him keeping the deals he made, just like if he breaks any deal with any kingdom we promised to help he would feel the full wrath.

Sadly a loner like this has not the same options.

Let me put it like this, if this had been done to my kingdom Bart would be sitting green.

I like to post
    I highly object against a meta whereby one-sidedly put forth terms are put in place without any response.

Truth is I hardly recall this situation. For all I know I might be wrong about us sending the CF, and it was simply me during a ****break at work accepting a string of CFs without checking my PMs after the KD asked for it. I simply don't know. But I'm not gonna hold myself to **** I didn't consent to (same with TNB situation last age).

Thread Information