Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Current kingdom is VS DBing SpartaEz enough Bart (X:XX)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I highly object against a meta whereby one-sidedly put forth terms are put in place without any response.

Truth is I hardly recall this situation. For all I know I might be wrong about us sending the CF, and it was simply me during a ****break at work accepting a string of CFs without checking my PMs after the KD asked for it. I simply don't know. But I'm not gonna hold myself to **** I didn't consent to (same with TNB situation last age).
    Might be a pro play here, if people did not already see through your bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    not gonna make a big deal about it, but that you didnt do this intentionally is laughable :P
    What you mean not going to make a big deal about it? Because it's not one of your friends? Anyway he hasn't done this intentionally, at least I don't think so, no that I trust Bart much but there WAS a guy in our KD looking for a random hit on someone, so he found this guy through target search and wanted to hit, we noticed we had a CF from before to which Bart replied it wasn't termed so I broke the CF a day afterwards, some days after the same guy made the hit, that could have ended there, not sure why it complicated - all these FSU threats are new to me. To me it seems like a classic - breaking CF means you DB but what do I know, I don't see why we would intentionally DB a guy that we didn't even know existed until one random guy found a random target to hit. Not that all of this means we actually unintentionally deal broke him - that's a negatory too from what I can see, nothing was consented or it would already be in the forum, right?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    you got gready, and since you where forced to cf the people you normal ****play you ****play even weaker people.

Greedy for what? Personally I want to drop to war tier and war. I don't normally do anything specific, mix it up I say!
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    well its clear your kingdom dont wanna drop to any war tie, why would you try and whore if you wanted to war, you could ahve intra razed a few acers and war, naaa you are doing what sparta do, being the most doucebag kingdom in the whole of UT, and this is why next age and the age after will most likly be the last of sparta, people had it with your lies and cheating, the new black is no more free cf for the spartans.
    no more wars that you wont get hit into, no more sitting on lotsa gc while haveing no protection.

Veteran
    DOWN WITH THE ELITISM and power to the little guy!!!!

This is what I was told Sparta stands for...right?

We almost LDed to your KD this age, did we not? From what I know Bart was in talks with Steel to do so, he can confirm/deny. That broke down so I don't really know. From all that you say can you infer why it would be difficult for a KD like Sparta to simply LD into war tier though?

Postaholic
    lol no you where never gonna LD to us, Korp made it 100% clear he would never take a ld from a kingdom like sparta, even tho acers is nice, acers from sparta will always smell, and never be without strings.
    Last edited by Mike^; 28-01-2017 at 09:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_ View Post
    DOWN WITH THE ELITISM and power to the little guy!!!!

This is what I was told Sparta stands for...right?
    What's elitist about this? Are you calling Sparta an elite KD? Not sure if that's an insult or a compliment. In my mind we are just a ghetto that gets all the hate from the resident forum trolls for being awesome.

Post Fiend
    It's all BSA! BSA for Bart! Wait... umm? Life! This thread has potential, most fun out there now. I like it
    Dopefiends - They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    lol no you where never gonna LD to us, Korp made it 100% clear he would never take a ld from a kingdom like sparta, even tho acers is nice, acers from spart will always smell.
    So it wasn't our fault that we haven't LDed to you? You see we wanted to do so then? Doesn't this contradict what you've just said in the previous post?

Quote Originally Posted by Dean21 View Post
    It's all BSA! BSA for Bart! Wait... umm? Life! This thread has potential, most fun out there now. I like it
    This forum is so damn lame and boring without Bart, myself and most importantly Sparta that I wanted to die.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    What's elitist about this? Are you calling Sparta an elite KD? Not sure if that's an insult or a compliment. In my mind we are just a ghetto that gets all the hate from the resident forum trolls for being awesome.
    Not really worth trading any convo with you, just thought I'd mention it for the 3rd parties out there. I believe the resident word around here is "bully."

Postaholic
    Sparta is no a ghetto nor a elite kingdom, its a cheating scumbag kingdom run bye a forum troll matija and a untrustworthy leader bart.
    you are so bad top kingdoms wont link to you but nor will war tie kingdom.
    There is nothing awsome about Sparta its just a black hole of ****ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_ View Post
    Not really worth trading any convo with you, just thought I'd mention it for the 3rd parties out there. I believe the resident word around here is "bully."
    You in fact responded to me, do you usually do things not worth doing?

@Mike OK, that sounds more accurate than being elitist.

Thread Information