Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitting into a war agreed to purposely screw a war

Hitting into a war agreed to purposely screw a war

I hate it when top kingdoms have no fun, so they decide to screw others' fun instead.
    Or when they assume they are big enough to impose their rules on smaller KDs.
    However, Arachnids is making themself a bad name and hopefuly won't easily get away with it.
    Dishonorable gameplay get paid back.

So raze all you want into agreed wars, I hope you're having good friends to support your actions because those are usualy well paid back.

I like to post
    Why are they razing into your war? Mostly there are good reasons. For instance, we just threw some razes into a halfer that stole a few mil of us just before running into war.

Forum Fanatic
    mostly when kds raze into wars its because of something prior to the war that they deemed **** play towards them

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Like bartus minimus razing lil ole zulu :( Bart thanks for letting me join your KD! :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

You mean they are hitting into a KD that is tagged agreed war? usually when people do that its as a poster said earlier, duo to ****play from that said KD or its simply because whoever is tagged Agreed War are randoming out during their tag..

If they are not tagged agreed war, hell even if they are tagged, it is no protection from another KD waving in.

I would ask the KD waving in why they are hitting a KD that is tagged agreed war, so you get the full picture, there might be a valid reason...
    War is what happens when language fails.

Needs to get out more
    It's ok to vent. I can understand your frustration.

The problems come from aggressive actions being considered "just a game" when it's you(allegedly) and miserable bullies when it's you getting the payback.

Perhaps your situation is different, so I won't judge.

I'm very reliable for retaliating against the most formidable kingdoms for my kingdom mates, but if I learn the player in question earned the beating I refrain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Because they claim they interfered in their hostile... That hostile where their opponent sent CF and clairly said they would not war.
    I mean, I am not sure who is **** playing here.. Tagging hostile to bully a smaller KD, or wave into a KD who's blatantly not going to war.
    However, our war was agreed and they knew it. They even messaged me to say they care not and would raze into our war.

I am not sure what they have to gain here.. but I surely see what they're trying to destroy.

So you saying the kingdom being waved has just ****played the KD waving in? Well seems the KD brought themselves into that situation then.

Bart i don't think they are at war by the first posters post.

hahaha umajon, yeah we all remember that episode. I find it funny that's how you got recruited :D

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Botboy View Post
    Because they claim they interfered in their hostile... That hostile where their opponent sent CF and clairly said they would not war.
    I mean, I am not sure who is **** playing here.. Tagging hostile to bully a smaller KD, or wave into a KD who's blatantly not going to war.
    However, our war was agreed and they knew it. They even messaged me to say they care not and would raze into our war.

I am not sure what they have to gain here.. but I surely see what they're trying to destroy.
    you could always talk to the kingdom you are about to war and see if they would be interested in hitting them together with you. It may just make them think about how much fun it is.

Aranfein, well maybe they did. Or maybe I am wrong to think that's not **** play.
    I mean, if we are waving a kingdom... the target reaction is to send CF and message me they won't go to war.
    At this point we are freely hitting into a KD who's not giving war. How is it **** play for someother KDs to wave us?

You said the KD has agreed war, but is not in war yet.

You say KD waving into your opponent? has reason to do so duo to ****play? I don't see the issue here, seems the KD being waved brought it on themselves if they previously hit into the waving KDs active hostile?

I have had many KD hit me with a random WHILE they are so tagged. If you are tagged do not do any outside randoms. I hate liars and always retal 3x.
    I am not saying ANY of the provs being hit did this... BUT
    Last edited by kendy; 28-01-2017 at 22:39.

So to make it clear. because I'm asking here..
    If I decide to hostile a KD 25% smaller than us. That kingdom will obviously NOT war us and even send CF and messaged asking to move on.
    Do you even call this an active hostile? I don't... and maybe that's where we disagree. If another KDs spot our news and see we're feeding on a smaller KD... I think it would be legitimate to try their luck on us. That's my two cents tho..

But seeing Arachnids to claim injustice for such things makes me beleive sportmanship is not their thing

Forum Fanatic
    to me it takes 2 kds to make it a hostile. not just 1 waving freely

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Thread Information