Thread: Some provs online 100% of the time

Post Fiend

Some provs online 100% of the time

More and more kingdoms turn up with some dude with 100% activity, 24/7. While some dudes are bit fanatic never gonig to sleep, this does not seem to these kinds of dudes. Last war we were in, with one of these fanatics, he didnt attack when armies was in. When mailing the dude, he seemed to confirm that.

One explaination: its the new app that does it. Can that be true? Are there other explainations? Bots? Scripts?

I would like to know why some dudes show up as online 100% of the time, in umunk/targetfinder, as well as on the u-kingdom page. It also seems like a bug if there at all is supposed to be a "who is online" function.

Enthusiast
    I've seen this lately too. I wonder if the app is running in the background (hasnt been closed) on the person's device, which makes them seem online all the time?

It's the app.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Can this be handled as a bug? In the app? It will make it impossible to know if a dude is online or not, can be annoying and create some chaos, say if that dude online all the time was a King, that appeared to not repsond to mails... Silence is an action too, in human to human communiction.

We have no control over the app, but I am speaking to the creator about it.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    No rush. :) I'm not complaining that my sleep schedule remains a mystery to our opponents.

Thread Information