Thread: Province sitting

Enthusiast

Province sitting

I have just returned and wish to get back into my province... how can i do this? Ive never used this before... forgive my noobness
    Live long and prosper

Enthusiast
    Is there any way to take back over sooner?
    Live long and prosper

You can nominate another player from your kingdom to temporarily "sit" your province for you, for example, if you plan to go away for a while. During this time, the other player will be able to perform all actions you are normally able to within your province; however you yourself will be unable to access your province at all.
    To prevent abuse, province sitting must last for at least 1 day, but for no more than 3 weeks in total in a given age. Once the minimum period has passed you can cancel sitting for your own province, however you won't be refunded sitting days in the shop if you cancel sitting early. Note that the sitter may cancel sitting at any point. If this happens before the minimum period of 1 day has elapsed, neither you nor the sitter will have access to your province, and it will be undefended until the end of the minimum period.
    You currently have 21 days remaining of your maximum sitting in this age. Note that sitting is not carried from one age into the next
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    Ah, thank you Bishop
    Live long and prosper

Thread Information