Thread: Utopia Guide

Utopia Guide

Do you know who updates the guides these days? Is it the owners of utopia or now just a public wiki? It would make sense that in order to attract new players into this game, they need to at least have an always up to date guide to describe the basic gameplay. I recall Utopia used to have it's own pages dedicated to the lore of the races, buildings, etc.

and pls do not say "why dont you update the wiki"...that should be the responsibility of the owners. No one creates a product and sells it without proper instructions or even outdated instructions.

I don't see anyone selling Utopia.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

The offical parts of the wiki, ie those bits linked ingame, should be up to date. Any user generated content is up to the users to modify.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

I don't see anyone selling Utopia.
    I guess they just show the ad banners about some fifty shades of gray 2 movie out of kindness and out of their own pocket expenses.

The offical parts of the wiki, ie those bits linked ingame, should be up to date. Any user generated content is up to the users to modify.
    Are they Bishop? I don't mean to nitpick, but especially for new players and also returning players, a proper guide is usually the first step to learn the game, not just point them to IRC and learn to fend for themselves. Even if each of the remaining 3K players reached out to advertise the game, it would be extremely difficult to teach the basics.

At a quick glance:

1. Throne Page is showing a screen which even has Gnomes as a race.
    2. News still has Learn Attacks.
    3. Buildings still have Schools and Libraries.
    4. Military - example: humans have 10/3 elites but guide says 9/4.

if you post the links to the bad pages in here they will be corrected
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

the list is long..
    for the most advanced parts - the theivery guide is off, its a nice guide what it was, but it gives not what it says in reality.

As i said, if you have specific issues please use the thread i linked.

Postaholic
    Some of us love fixing that stuff. Just do what Bishop said, please, and we'll work on it. It's great that you take an interest...

Thread Information