Thread: Avian Cleric War build thoughts?

Avian Cleric War build thoughts?

I run an Avian Cleric and for war I Run the following build:

20% Homes
    5% Farms
    25% Barracks
    20% Hospitals
    10% Guilds
    10% Towers
    10% Stables

Now I chose this build with the understanding I will be near the bottom of NW in my KD and with be doing 4 hits a day in war on the chain targets.

Pros and cons

As an avian I will be doing about 6 hr hits which is good but more hits means more casualties so with my build I lose out on offence perks but I will be able to survive chains and stay in the fight longer.

Based on doing 4 a days and keeping a fighting force alive what thoughts do you have about the build any thoughts would be helpful. I have been looking to see if I can improve to casualties any.

Avian
    Bonuses:
    -30% Attack Travel Time
    +50% Birth Rate
    Ambush Immunity

Cleric
    Bonuses:
    -30% Own casualties when attacking
    -30% Own casualties when defending
    Plague Immunity

Enthusiast
    Avians dont use Stables and Training Grounds are more effective for offense (it seems Stables only exist nowadays to be swapped to Training Grounds at the start of a War - keeping armies "unique" attacking means players keep the horses and once Training Grounds are built their offense increases moreso) ... 10% Towers may be a bit high ... with Sciences you can work you Farms down lower and your 6 hour attack times will require solid rl performance from you - waking (maybe twice) to attack and logging in at work...
    Last edited by The Moon; 07-02-2017 at 05:51. Reason: i missed the )
    Live long and prosper

Needs to get out more
    Big question since it depends on your game savvy. You can use stables this age.

I like a few watchtowers. Even though you wouldn't consider yourself a prime sabotage target, consider this: if I'm an orc that gets chained but I'm smart enough to hold onto a few thieves I can run amok vs your province. You can't be ambushed and you have cleric durability. This leaves Nightstrike as the logical basis for troop reduction.

You obviously can massacre as a counter attack, buy it'd be nicer to do it as a luxury.

Have fun. Not much wrong with avian cleric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Wow.
    Live long and prosper

Doesn't look too bad. Personally I'd lower barracks and hospitals to about 15% and 10% respectively in favor of TGs and GSs. Strato makes a valid point on WTs as well, I'd lower homes as well then I guess (about 5-10%). Consider swapping out Stables for some of those as well as you send your mounted army out. You will not lose any horses if you can keep army in/out tickly (obviously not recommended if you can not manage that).
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    I would use TG's and GS insted of homes and hospitals and I would lower % a little to get room for some banks, you will drop some offenses over time, but cleric bonus should be good enougth that if left alone you'll easily reach the point where more military can be trained than what you lose.

Even with 3 uniques a day I found this combination quite playable last age without having to use hospitals, but given that you are near the bottom of your kd in terms of nw you could use hospitals and swap to GS as you get closer to the top.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

A lot of good point here to consider I will add TG but I dont need GS, my role in my KD is to be the bottom NW guys and hit and get hit I work over and mope up the chain targets and keep them down Im basically a street brawler. Every 6 hrs land comes in and I plan to be get chained.

I do run close to 3 WPA and TPA so that helps even when I get hit my TPA and WPA so up so they have an extra hard time doing stuff to me.

Postaholic
    In war, you don't need the home. Just need to ensure you enter war with the highest BE you can obtain.
    20% Homes (changed to TG with 3% dungeons)
    5% Farms
    25% Barracks
    20% Hospitals
    10% Guilds
    10% Towers
    10% Stables

Since you said you start as the smallest in the kingdom, I assume you will finish chain target. So I proposed Incoming acres-all into GS and perhaps another 5% fort (this is to deter chainee from recovering back, do not give them a chance to quad tap you back for max gain). Let the initial war build get diluted is ok. Just need to watch out for farms (food) and Guild (self spell)%.

Point to note: war build is not supposed to be static. You supposed to adjust and flip according to your kingdom position in the war and your own role and position in war.
    Last edited by JusticeLeague; 08-02-2017 at 07:46.

thats some very good food for thought thank you

Enthusiast
    Just so as i know ... how can an Avian use a horse?
    Live long and prosper

Enthusiast
    Or does the horse just run over and kick enemies to death?
    Live long and prosper

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by The Moon View Post
    Or does the horse just run over and kick enemies to death?
    They raise the horses from birth so they learn how to fly. Like that dog that grew up with rabbits and hops around the yard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Ah, i see... flying horses. Cool.
    Live long and prosper

Postaholic
    unicorn you mean?

Thread Information