Thread: Soo many changes!

Soo many changes!

Whats up!

Havent played in a while now and just coming back for casual play... And soooo many changes!

Shieet i feel like a n00b allover again! :(
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.
    The last thing to come out of the box was HOPE.... It flew away.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Needs to get out more
    Just look at the comedy-tragedy one thread over.

It's like riding a bike. Make your avian sage and upset people.

Welcome back ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Wah Strat! Still here?!
    Hope everything is going well for you mate!

Will def look that one up.

Hah, went with dorf/sage... Not to impressed by sage with the changes i must say :(

Thanks mate!
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Needs to get out more
    Work is busy, but things are cool otherwise.

Sage will enhance your dwarf with the reintroduction of BE bonus. Dwarves lost it for a couple ages. I ran an undead sage last age and never had one abduction attempt against me. This age I didn't run sage and was getting dog-piled for scientists right out the gate.

It's not really the scientists you lose, more the damage you sustain from all the science nom-nom. Luckily I started the age as human cleric so troop loses were negligible.

Rock on, Pak
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Veteran
    Hi pak!

I like to post
    Hi Pak. Shouldnt take long to catch up because most changes were made to help people who cant province manage. Basically nothing you do really matters anymore until 2-3 days before a new conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Work is busy, but things are cool otherwise.

Sage will enhance your dwarf with the reintroduction of BE bonus. Dwarves lost it for a couple ages. I ran an undead sage last age and never had one abduction attempt against me. This age I didn't run sage and was getting dog-piled for scientists right out the gate.

It's not really the scientists you lose, more the damage you sustain from all the science nom-nom. Luckily I started the age as human cleric so troop loses were negligible.

Rock on, Pak
    Sorry for the late response, been very busy :P

Wow, are learn/abduct attacks really that common now? Lol, i thaught the sage was more powerfull before, and even then learns werent that common.
    Well, still fun to just fool around and test new things for a bit :)

Rock on bro! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Hi pak!
    Hey markers whats up mate? :-) Its been a while. How are you doing and where are you playing nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Hi Pak. Shouldnt take long to catch up because most changes were made to help people who cant province manage. Basically nothing you do really matters anymore until 2-3 days before a new conflict.
    Hey! Hmm, you might be right, although I REALLY dislike the short protection time and cf. But might get used to it :P

Pandora's Box aka PB

Needs to get out more
    Yeah, it was funny beginning of age 70 because everybody was use to the slow spawn of scientist in age 69.

So as soon as I got oop age 70 I had guys sideswiping me like a demolition derby. For this reason alone I was happy to be cleric, but would've been a happier sage. It sure deflated the "feary attackers" and sunk in the immediate ghetto rights of passage. To clarify, beginning of age we had a bunch of guys wanting to run faery attackers and they were scraping themselves off the floor since every orc, undead and his brother was doing abductions.

Things have settled somewhat. I ran the human cleric experimentally: just putting the build through its paces to see if my projections were correct. They were, with a couple surprises. - Recently I restarted as an orc mystic to try and make it work. It was quiet for a minute but then some other guy who just started began running abductions on me, lol. He was running an orc sage. He hit me, I hit back, he hit me again, I cast crappy spells on him and hit back....Utopia.

Now things are quiet and I'm finally up to 4.37 wpa. Hiccups occurred in war prep when I had to raze guilds for WTs but war fell through. Still I'm pretty happy with the progress.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information