Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Detroit vs Cant Cast

Detroit vs Cant Cast

Andddd GO! FW??
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Detroit did a crazy amount of randoms while being tagged as war agreed pso. They should have been retalled hard for it, but looks like they got off easy.

Detroit had button which they used to focus on taking down Gandalf (faery). A lot of 1 taps as a opener can prove deadly vs a multi tapping cant cast crew.

My money is on "cant cast" for this one.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Detroit had button which they used to focus on taking down Gandalf (faery). A lot of 1 taps as a opener can prove deadly vs a multi tapping cant cast crew.
    they HAD to do 1 taps, not enough offense to double tap anyone above 2k acres.

Setups and sizes:
    Detroit
    --52.0k acres 14.6 million nw (+1800 incoming lost 800 acres and 50k nw to retals)
    14 undead tacts
    1 dwarf sage
    4 feary heretics
    2 feary mystics
    2 feary rogues
    2 halfer rogues

We Cant Cast
    --52.5k 14.9 million
    14 dwarf sage
    1 dwarf heretic
    6 feary heretics
    2 feary mystics
    2 feary rogues

Post Fiend
    Should be a fun one. Persain vs Detroit. UD vs dorfs. Seems like div is running 25 hybrids. Tough one to predict. Goodluck to both sides
    Last edited by Dean21; 12-02-2017 at 21:51.
    Dopefiends - They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast

Enthusiast
    Persian turtled his dwarf sages and gave button with smaller provinces. That gave me really no other option besides chain a Faery Rogue. But we made alot of mistakes due to oops message. We would get stuck attempting to attack for up to 10 min. Allowing soldier bounces and such. That plus one of our guys was drunk and really messed up. The war isn't over but where definitely playing from behind after our mistakes. Randoming out pre war was a strategy to get our army's out mainly. We got retaled for our hits but we mainly hit overly fat attackers who probably wanted to shrink anyways.

@Coldhearted, good luck on the war man! That oops message has been nothing but a pain in the D this age so far.

@Persian, Same to you. Good luck on the war. Tell Butcher and Curin don't slack(from zulu) :)

This looks to be a good bout, could go either way. GJ for the soldier blocking, and hopefully the oops messages dont screw with the war too much. I do love a UD core, as I am sure the dwarves on the opposite side will be thinking the opposite once they get landed with plague. But the hybrid setup with the dwarves could prove to be a bit too much. This will either be a lop-sided battle, or a 7+ day war, and the potential for throwing the winner at the top for WW's!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    I assume the dwarfs are in Divinity ?!Ez win for dwarf/sage core.

Detroit is very active but their stupid max gains all war tactic wont work on Dw/sage

edit and yes I am definately very sore having lost to them this age

Needs to get out more
    You can max massacre to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Strategy Moderator
    Divinity is the dwarfs yes, we arent running them as hybrids so i wouldnt say we have 25 hybrids. We also didnt have solds to bounce Coldhearted per say, 1 was their guy just messing up the other was a badly timed tpa release to avoid desertions and them not re-intelling.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Detroit is very active but their stupid max gains all war tactic wont work on Dw/sage

edit and yes I am definately very sore having lost to them this age
    I approach every war differently, so if my strategy beat you. It was obviously a good strategy. Just because you don't understand the strategy doesn't make it not good. 😉

Postaholic
    who is detriot?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    who is detriot?
    Few kingdoms disbanded and joined together. Name will obviously change. Lol. But this is our first age together, still working the kinks out.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Few kingdoms disbanded and joined together. Name will obviously change. Lol. But this is our first age together, still working the kinks out.
    TVK.

You guys should message me and tell me about your origins and tribulations. You're welcome to elaborate your experiences in The Virtual Kingdom 70 thread in the roleplaying section of the forum. I'm always looking for examples of merged kingdoms to demonstrate the viability of the template. - eowcf, when some might get bored.

Thank you.

I'd like to see updates and commentary on your matchup. Thank you already for the race/persona/button/tactics thus far.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 13-02-2017 at 03:23.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Scribe
    if detroit wins they'll move to the top of the war win charts
    (no, I don't care that all the trolls will pop in and claim it's not a real chart)
    Divinity will move up quite a bit and would be a contender with a few more wins after this.

Thread Information