Thread: IP Block help

IP Block help

Hello,

I am getting ip block issues and I think it is because 3 of us play at the office. this is really hurting us in our war since 1 cant hit the chained targets who are nearest to my net worth any help would be appreciated.

This isn't a bug, as per the message you received you cannot hit targets that someone else on the same IP address as you hit within 24 hours.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cpl_wookie View Post
    Hello,

I am getting ip block issues and I think it is because 3 of us play at the office. this is really hurting us in our war since 1 cant hit the chained targets who are nearest to my net worth any help would be appreciated.
    Use your phone's browser to make the attack.

That wont remove the block.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Strategy Moderator
    only one person should log in via work...others phone while at work. that'll avoid it in the future. Alternatively if you're in the "right" company they might be able to get at least 1-2 of u on a separate dns proxy. its only "illegaly" if u try to proxy out yourself if you have your work switch you thats fine. Company i used to work for had 8 differnt ip's

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    only one person should log in via work...others phone while at work. that'll avoid it in the future. Alternatively if you're in the "right" company they might be able to get at least 1-2 of u on a separate dns proxy. its only "illegaly" if u try to proxy out yourself if you have your work switch you thats fine. Company i used to work for had 8 differnt ip's
    ahhh... Thats how you ran several provinces without getting deleted then!

;)

Thread Information