Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGA vs Tiger

MAGA vs Tiger

Anyone in these 2 kds care to comment?

Seems like MAGA is just feeding on a kd 2x their size for more than a week, while Tiger kd seems to be just making some weak hits and pretending to be putting up a fight?

Is this a collusion/farming arrangement to feed MAGA honor/size to war one of the top tier kds?

Thanks

Regular
    Long story short: MAGA has interfered with two arranged wars this age. And they have been nothing but assholes about it. So, they want to wreck other peooples fun/wreck the age for others, it's only fair if someone does the same to them.

Edit: I meant specifically two of tiger's arranged wars.

Being in one of the kingdoms whose arranged war was interfered with and who is now being fed on, I can tell you this is definitely not arranged. But that's ok. We aren't going away anytime soon. I am fine with being the thorn in their side for the next few weeks.
    Valhalla
    Regulators
    Ruthless
    Noobs

Post Fiend
    Its the case of ghetto thinking they have immunity with "war agreed" tag again?

Veteran
    Long story short. Night threatened us and tossed insults. We waved his kingdom. He won't apologize so we continue until he does + sends cf.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSilva View Post
    Long story short: MAGA has interfered with two arranged wars this age. And they have been nothing but assholes about it. So, they want to wreck other peooples fun/wreck the age for others, it's only fair if someone does the same to them.

Edit: I meant specifically two of tiger's arranged wars.
    This is making our age better lol you guys don't realize we literally had nothing else to do

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    Its the case of ghetto thinking they have immunity with "war agreed" tag again?
    Correct. We waved a kingdom who owed us acres (who I guess happened to be in terms with tiger kd) and Night got offended and instantly hurled insults. Well look where he is at now. Probably same thing last age when he got his kd razed out of charts.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Long story short. Night threatened us and tossed insults. We waved his kingdom. He won't apologize so we continue until he does + sends cf.
    I like this! Gogogogogogo!

Post Fiend
    Night screwed us over twice last age. The guy only wants to play from power position and when is forced to fight from even stance or lose his power play he cannot do any diplo. I can fully imagine what went wrong here ..

Post Fiend
    Please share the full story including chronology of events and chat logs (if any). Let the readers judge, if that's the purpose of this thread.

Correct. We waved a kingdom who owed us acres (who I guess happened to be in terms with tiger kd) and Night got offended and instantly hurled insults. Well look where he is at now. Probably same thing last age when he got his kd razed out of charts.

^:^ = us
    T:T = NighT's Kingdom

Game Date May 1 of YR8

Real Date Sat, 11 Feb at 18:21 GMT+00:00

Sender The King NighT of (T:T)

Recipient Baroness of (^:^)

Subject Re:Sup

You mean where you waved into an agreed war, and I got upset about it?
    Cry me a river.

You can shove that apology ... you know where that's going.

You're not getting that 5% tax for free, so come and pay for it.
    ===

Baroness of (^:^) said:

We are hitting you due to your unpleasantries from earlier.
    We will accept a cf that you send after an apology for your disrespectful messages and 5% acre + honor tax.
    If you wish to hit until 149 that is fine.
    Means we can continue hits without retaliation.
    Have a good day >

The King NighT of (T:T) said:

Msg sent to your monarch:

Let me be clear, we will not war you.

That said, we will retaliate all hits till 149 points on the meter.
    We will **** up any future wars you have, assuming you dont bugger the fck off.
    This is the 2nd time you guys are interfering with us.
    The first time you were d*cks (hitting into our agreed war), this time you're just full on waving in aggressive for the lulz / acres.

Offer CF, and I will accept. Terms being we both f**k off till end of age.
    You drag this, and / or keep hititng, I will not CF you and I will **** up future wars.
    Yes, I have no chill.

Regards,

NighT
    ===
    Last edited by copious; 15-02-2017 at 09:07. Reason: XX TT ^^
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

Chronology of events: (around week 6)

^:^ = us
    X:X = earlier Kingdom that NighT says he had an agreed war with.
    T:T = NighT's Kingdom

1. X:X tags war agreed (but does not state who their war agreed is with)
    2. Snatch News taken. No hostile actions on X:X by T:T or anyone.
    3. 7 hit wave on X:X conducted.
    4. Exchange of ingame mails between NighT and us (refer below for the redacted chat log)
    5. All attacks against X:X stop after this exchange

Chat log between NighT and us:

===
    June 23 of YR6 Real Date Mon, 30 Jan at 16:40 GMT+00:00
    Sender Queen of (^:^)
    Recipient The King NighT of (T:T)
    Subject Re:Sup

Bilateral tag

And it was bilateral. You just didnt care to check. Coulda checked the 2-3 other KDs their size to see we had tag up war agreed X:X.

===

NightT. Pls be reasonable with your accusations.
    If a kingdom does a fake tag - war agreed unilaterally, we would not grant them the immunity.
    If it's bilateral, we would. Simple as that.

===

Because X:X just pulled from war because you did a trad wave on their TMs as well as plundered/stole their drake fund 1 hr before we'd agreed to war.
    That's why. You saw the war tag and chose to ignore it because they didnt have tagged war T:T.
    Now X:X accuses us from playing dirty and asking you to wave them, as well as withdrew from the war.
    Because you guys had to be lame. That's why.

===

What was that for? I already said we will stand down

===

What a d*ck f*cking move.

===

Sorry. They were just tagged war agreed without T:T. We are not obligated to find out who they have war agreed with.
    Will ask my guys to stand down as we will respect the war agreed.

===

Msg to monarch and steward of ^:^. I saw a NW drop on X:X.
    Took a snatch news and saw you guys waved them, even though they're tagged war agreed (with us).
    Please respect the tag and let X:X and us fight it out.

Thanks!

Regards, NighT
    ===
    Last edited by copious; 15-02-2017 at 09:44. Reason: XX TT ^^
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

Needs to get out more
    StratO Status: Objective Observer from Inconsequencial Kingdom.

This just got good and now I have to clock in.

Thanks for the ^^, xx, TT.

Most of these threads your trying to figure out who's who and why they're involved. I decided I'd prefix my post to abide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Sup sup, considering Im the author of half of those pms I reckon I might as well respond. NighT / previous monarch of "Tigers" (went by the name Noobs last age).
    Let me make clear were not complaining and are fine with how this is proceeding. Only responding because questions were asked.

Tigers had agreed war with Wishmasters. About two weeks ago. War tag up on Tigers with "war agreed (locs)". War tag on Wishmasters just "war agreed stay out" or something along those lines. I see a NW drop on Wishmasters, I snatch news and see Maga waving them. I message them to stop as we have an agreed war. The response I get is that Maga did not care as they are not obligated to find out who the war is with (like that even matters...). I call their wave a dick ****ing move. And I read above that Maga was going to wave anyway, as that kingdom "owed them acres".... Seriously? They owed you?
    Ajyway, we left it at that. Wishmasters obviously didnt want to continue war with us as their top got waved by a KD twice their size. We get accused of setting it up by Wishmasters and our war falls through. We leave it at that, and continue our search. Cant find a war for about two weeks, and unprovoked Maga starts hitting into us as we agree to war another kd (one near top war, the one with the skulls banner). So again Maga waves to screw us out of a war. As I told Maga at the start of their wave they should piss off, or accept that we will interfere with them too.. obviously they chose to continue hostilities. I decided to step down as I had enough of all the politics and negativity in this game.
    The new monarch has thankfully chosen to continue the hostilities.

That's my account of what happened.
    Regards,
    NighT

Who are these ghettoes?

Thread Information