Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: -wsk- vs CR round 2 ? 3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Seem like the real CR will feed more to wsk than the Clash R. Wonder how is emeriti feeling now
    40k acres cow possible for wsk after the mass is done?
    emeriti is feeling good. if coss gets prov crow (best crow) then its well deserved :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Postaholic
    dunno what the absies should feel atm, but it cant be fear they have weeks on weeks to get ready, bigger core, about same size banks just 1 more, if i was them i feel pretty ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    dunno what the absies should feel atm, but it cant be fear they have weeks on weeks to get ready, bigger core, about same size banks just 1 more, if i was them i feel pretty ok.
    we arent "absies" and i just said how we feel in the post above :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Postaholic
    ooh you are absies, not even you can change that ;)
    Every bad thing abs ever did will ofc reflect on you as you habor some of the sole purpetrators, no face changse will ever admend that, lets say if i ever got in a potiotion to harm you in any way you would get the treatment any abs scum would get.

lets say for arguments, say i manage to make an alliance of small kingdoms and found your location i promise you razing will be an everyday event for you, till you manage to stop the kingdoms involved, but hey the thing with utopia is, small core provinceses is always hard to protect and i promise you (for arguments sake) your deeds as abs will NEVER be forgotten or forgiven.

But as i said, it was for the argument.

and when i say you i dont mean you binar, i think you know this.
    Last edited by Mike^; 19-02-2017 at 21:27.

ooh you are absies, not even you can change that ;)
    Every bad thing abs ever did will ofc reflect on you as you habor some of the sole purpetrators, no face changse will ever admend that, lets say if i ever got in a potiotion to harm you in any way you would get the treatment any abs scum would get.

lets say for arguments, say i manage to make an alliance of small kingdoms and found your location i promise you razing will be an everyday event for you, till you manage to stop the kingdoms involved, but hey the thing with utopia is, small core provinceses is always hard to protect and i promise you (for arguments sake) your deeds as abs will NEVER be forgotten or forgiven.

But as i said, it was for the argument.

and when i say you i dont mean you binar, i think you know this.
    hos hard did u hit your head ? i got x2 pew players then abs. heck i got more Norwegians then absalomers
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Postaholic
    proteus, djord, asf all players who has been or is apart of your kingdom, even the day they are not there no more you will be judge for riding there skirts, you capatalise on the greater evil its only fair you also be judge on the same.

But why care it was all for argument sake.

proteus, djord, asf all players who has been or is apart of your kingdom, even the day they are not there no more you will be judge for riding there skirts, you capatalise on the greater evil its only fair you also be judge on the same.

But why care it was all for argument sake.
    ASF doesnt play with us and he hasnt since i joined. dorje i got and a propro rest is pewpews and random nubs.
    but be butthurt at my kd for something someone else did years ago and dont judge us for how clean weve played since i took over leadership here 3 ages ago if that makes you feel better. ♡♡♡
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    hos hard did u hit your head ? i got x2 pew players then abs. heck i got more Norwegians then absalomers
    That's a weak argument for all the reasons provided by Mike. But even more so when you consider that tour kd started out an abs kingdom.

Change the name and get rid of the baggage (abs leaders) and maybe you will be judged differently as a kd.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    That's a weak argument for all the reasons provided by Mike. But even more so when you consider that tour kd started out an abs kingdom.

Change the name and get rid of the baggage (abs leaders) and maybe you will be judged differently as a kd.
    lol. what? i know you all hate proteus but this is just stupid. but okey, i guess that makes me leader of Absalom or something then.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    lol. what? i know you all hate proteus but this is just stupid. but okey, i guess that makes me leader of Absalom or something then.
    Abs had "Poobah" as an official title.

I hereby dub thee as the Grand Punani of Absalom

Needs to get out more
    It's ok.

Some of us are happy to have Emeriti in all it's glory overshadow the rest. If I were to go crown hunting I wouldn't want it any other way. I hope others can see that.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Ok,

To make it clear for everyone: This is not about Binar, nor about Emeriti and not even ABS. Get your thread and discuss w/e you want cause I personally am sick of all the proteus, binar and rest of abs arguing with rest of server on w/e topic they want that does NOT include the current war between us and CR. Really ... not all in utopia is about the damn absies. You intoxicated the other thread already ... go and brag there ...

THANK YOU!(hope for the last time)

Postaholic
    we are now 59 houers into the war and lost 3-4 houers of papers so i had to use munk from now on and rest of the war.

wsk_tm 43,656 (394)
    wsk_raze 1,158 (11)
    wsk_mass 138,449 (46)
    wsk_fail 0 (33)
    wsk_cq 324 (2)
    wsk_bush 472 (5)

CR_tm 29,141 (284)
    CR_raze 26,058 (41)
    CR_mass 12,221 (2)
    CR_fail 0 (5)
    CR_bush 2,408 (14)

atm wsk is up 12.903 acers in war only.

Disturbed Faery Circle (xx:xx) has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

Veteran
    June 20 of YR9 Disturbed Faery Circle has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

Round 3 starting in 72h:) (just to make sure they don't start with other non-sense deals they dream about)

Good luck CR!

Thread Information