Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: -wsk- vs CR round 2 ? 3 ?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Fascinating that nobody cries about how Wsk dodged Cr with a farmwar.
    Amazing how convenient them getting a farmwar was while claiming our conflict was still active.

Also funny how Spartans dealbroke, waved us, then claimed they would return the land, then stalled negotiations and never returned it.

(Spoiler: It was bait to get us to drop CF and hit back so they could hostile us while WSK prepped for declare)

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    even if you dident hit back for 2 weeks all of utopia will consider this open conflict,up to you sort the mess with wsk, you broke every unwritten code to try and ****play them, there is no ooooh we dont fight back, fight or not no one will lift a finger to help you get out of this.

So was it worth it ?, i mean the ****play ?
    What ****play, WSK trying to go dodge into a farmwar while claiming our conflict was still active, then getting mad at us continuing to hit into the conflict they claimed we were still in?

Or maybe WSK deciding that our war wasn't even a war, and withdrawing then refusing to accept the outcome?

The one thing I hate with all this is that I have to agree with people like meep and irem. It's not healthy!

MEep,

war us, we are bored....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Veteran
    Meep,

Txs for the war. Cya later ... stop the nonsense ok? You know what feels good? When you get sh!t played and then you beat the ones that sh!t play you;) We were even fair play and kept others from RKing your chains as they offered. No idea why we did it, guess CRS is just too soft ... I told him several times we should stop being nice and just go as deep as we can. Guess he listens to me at least this time around and wants to take you like I like to do it:)

PS: no hard feeling, it's just business.

Veteran
    I can't believe I'm agreeing with Korp, let alone Meep, but...

Fact: wSk and CR agreed to 30% land being given to the winner of their war
    Fact: CR won the war
    Fact: wSk said the conflict was still open, and that a ww isn't a ww, it's a 'battle-win'.
    Fact: wSk didn't honour the deal with CR
    Fact: there is plenty of precedent of KDs being noticed, training up, and dodging last minute, at which point the first KD has razed into their wars and been supported in doing so.

Opinion: the deal for 30% acres was stupid, and no different from any other farmout that anyone else would get upset about
    Opinion: CR is quite strongly disliked across the server
    Opinion: wSk is quite well liked across the server
    Opinion: wSk didn't 'dodge' but rather got into legit battle
    Opinion: it is only due to this war vs fake-CR that wSk was allowed room to breathe and get into any position to fight real-CR, otherwise real-CR would have farmed them exceptionally hard.

---------

I don't particularly like CR, but I don't have any super beef with them. I respect wSk for various reasons, mostly due to my clean conflicts vs them in the past. But this whole situation strikes me to be a complete DB, and CR got ****ed over big time here. Unfortunately it seems that the community has turned their backs on CR for popularity reasons, not for 'real' reasons.

Reverse the roles: CR and wSk fight. wSk wins the war and CR says 'no, you didn't win the war, we don't need to give you the acres that we agreed on, but conflict is still open and we are coming for you b2b'. CR then gets waved right oo eowcf, and declares on KD that waves, dodging wSk who they have been sending warning shots and vague trash-talking for days...would the community feel differently about the correct course of action?

Ultimately in situations like this, we are SUPPOSED to go with the facts and IGNORE the opinions. But we are human, and Utopians are renowned for holding grudges...so I guess we are just choosing our favourite here, rather than look at the kinda grimy realities of the situation?
    Last edited by s0830887; 20-02-2017 at 17:04.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post

Fact: wSk said the conflict was still open, and that a ww isn't a ww, it's a 'battle-win'.

Opinion: the deal for 30% acres was stupid, and no different from any other farmout that anyone else would get upset about

---------

I don't particularly like CR, but I don't have any super beef with them. I respect wSk for various reasons, mostly due to my clean conflicts vs them in the past. But this whole situation strikes me to be a complete DB, and CR got ****ed over big time here. Unfortunately it seems that the community has turned their backs on CR for popularity reasons, not for 'real' reasons.

Reverse the roles: CR and wSk fight. wSk wins the war and CR says 'no, you didn't win the war, we don't need to give you the acres that we agreed on, but conflict is still open and we are coming for you b2b'. CR then gets waved right oo eowcf, and declares on KD that waves, dodging wSk who they have been sending warning shots and vague trash-talking for days...would the community feel differently about the correct course of action?
    From what I've seen in the forum (and only what I've seen in the forum), it seems CR got screwed over. ( In other words, I think I agree with this post here).

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post

---------

Facts:
    1 there was no 20-30% deal(they proposed 50%..) but no official (ingame) deal was made.
    2 wsk got waved by the other CR(wich told us after it was us or CR who they wanted to wave - seems theyr CF was also on "trust")
    3. Wsk entered a legit war
    4. CR razed wsk in war
    5. Wsk wins theyr war and having button from the razes declares on CR
    6. Wsk beats CR after theyr ****play.
    7. Wsk is happy... meep is trolling again.. coss is winning again.

Same old **** including CR and meep

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Meep,

Txs for the war. Cya later ... stop the nonsense ok? You know what feels good? When you get sh!t played and then you beat the ones that sh!t play you;) We were even fair play and kept others from RKing your chains as they offered. No idea why we did it, guess CRS is just too soft ... I told him several times we should stop being nice and just go as deep as we can. Guess he listens to me at least this time around and wants to take you like I like to do it:)

PS: no hard feeling, it's just business.
    Same here, no issues with you, business is just business :p

I still dont get how WSK are so cocky after having to run away and losing the first war, wait conflict, wait "battle" Idk. Whatever, they ran away either way. Now when they finally manage to win after a farmwar and Spartans dealbreaking CR they brag about how good they are. lol Though i like how people make up their own rules. Like this one "1 there was no 20-30% deal(they proposed 50%..) but no official (ingame) deal was made."

Apparently all official deals are made just ingame, otherwise they arent official nor valid. ****, I think most of our deals were made on irc! :( Better go into fort.

Enthusiast
    Korp, if u someone breaks cf with you and u come crying about it in forums, if u have no ingame confirmation will it ever be considered as a DB? No... then why other deals should be xonsidered otherwise??

I wouldnt come cry about it in the forum. Whats the point? Unless there is drama involved. But unless you mean a ingame cf with as ingame confirmation I dont see the difference. A deal is a deal doesnt matter where its struck if its in-game, irc or WA.

Enthusiast
    Our deal with baby CR was on whatsaap.. for some reason it was considered null.. cuz meh no ingame.. by same ppl who says the deal with warRazing CR made on whatsaap was not null.
    So can u pls enlight me? Wich one is it? Except the fact of twisting these rulles fot ur own benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Our deal with baby CR was on whatsaap.. for some reason it was considered null.. cuz meh no ingame.. by same ppl who says the deal with warRazing CR made on whatsaap was not null.
    So can u pls enlight me? Wich one is it? Except the fact of twisting these rulles fot ur own benefits?
    Like claiming a war isnt a war? :))

Enthusiast
    Yes we claimed the war wasnt over.. we did a tactical wd and we were preping for b2b. Whats wrong in that?
    We got waved and entered war with someone else.. we have to CF every kd on the server before entering a war? Thsts what ur saying?

Thread Information