Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did ABS use KDs to block or not?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicus Lex Non Scripta View Post
    Just an fyi I have images blocked so whatever your response was I have no response to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Not boring I'm here. I bring power and prestige to kds I play in (not AMA since not much for me to add since you already leading it, but everywhere else what i said works)
    Oh wow, this guy is worse than Godly.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicus Lex Non Scripta View Post
    Who defines what is current and past affairs? You?
    Timelines do.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 18-02-2017 at 09:08.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post

Timelines do.
    Everyone is worse than godly. Godly is the best.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post

Timelines do.
    Everything might be called a "past affair" according to a "timeline".

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Regarding the unquoted part - If you know your CF expires at a certain time, you can't allow the hostile to drag for 7 days, even if it helps you win that war better, because it will cost you the age if you can't prep for the next fight. Max meter should be 3 days max unless you play it super slow yourself, although there may have been stupid fortified rules which drug that out longer. But once fort drops, if you know someone is coming up, you gotta just make your strategy to get into war and blast blast blast to give you the most time to prep for the next fight.

Most likely if we didn't help the age Havoc hit you it was because abs was 1/2/3/4 and we had no chance of winning. If you haven't noticed, when I decide to start drama, I like to win, unlike the rest of aabs that spent 10 years losing when they fought back from some ****play.
    My point is you cant say its was my fault for set bad CFs when they was set with 2-3 weeks distance. After Sanctuary dragged its so long we still was in position to win in fair 1vs1 fight vs Havoc. Problem is we didn't got 1vs1 fight because Sanctuary/ABS decide to interfere for stop us win. They did it because they had under control 4 from top 5 spots and all rest Kds was way to small for help us. Its why is silly to claim its was our mistake for set bad Cfs or give me strategy advices when all this don't mater if ABS don't play 1vs1.

About being bad ally i think BB is really bad ally but you at lest was sportsmen with self respect. So we never did BS ABS have done in past. Its why i was ally with BB for so long.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Yes, abs did block. Their argument is other kds did it too, but really, abs brought it to a whole new level. You couldn't wave an abs kd and get a fair fight ever whether it was one of the good ones or one of the fodder ones that mighta been xlogging towards the end as membership declined. I can't tell you how often some semi-ghetto like disgrace would get waved, op in return, have sanc come and start waving you, then go into a fw and fight you after. They had retarded precedents like 24 hour rule for hostile, but would amend hostile to benefit them. Some ages bounces weren't hostile, other ages they were. It all depended on what they wanted.

A few ages aabs got to the point where they hated each other slightly less than abs and would do abs tactics back to them. That dynamic never really lasted more than an age or two as aabs just went back to hating each other again.

As much as people ***** about taxes and stuff today, paying acres relatively peacefully once in a while is a far better way to play than it was back then. At least you only would be fighting one enemy at a time. Plus those kingdoms were completely sackless and never fought each other even when the age was in hand. They were all subservient to the flagship kingdom. It was pretty pathetic that anyone would willingly do that to themselves.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    My point is you cant say its was my fault for set bad CFs when they was set with 2-3 weeks distance. After Sanctuary dragged its so long we still was in position to win in fair 1vs1 fight vs Havoc. Problem is we didn't got 1vs1 fight because Sanctuary/ABS decide to interfere for stop us win. They did it because they had under control 4 from top 5 spots and all rest Kds was way to small for help us. Its why is silly to claim its was our mistake for set bad Cfs or give me strategy advices when all this don't mater if ABS don't play 1vs1.

About being bad ally i think BB is really bad ally but you at lest was sportsmen with self respect. So we never did BS ABS have done in past. Its why i was ally with BB for so long.
    bb was a horrible ally to you they plotted against you every age while claiming to be your ally even going as far as to ask me to raze you eoa. the age jerks crown.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post

Elit I don't agree with this here. As I've told you before, this wasn't an Abs thing, this was goodz and nick_mi deciding they were going to **** you over and basically saying "f&ck Elit." The Abs alliance as a whole did not decide to screw you over.

For that age specifically I thought flogger was a good ally to you with the early age coordination. If you recall early age Rage had chosen a sage setup (actually best setup for that age) and flogger was able to secure cfs with rest of Abs kds to isolate us to come after me. I ended up positioning the kd very well prior to war inspite of BB having advantages at the time notice was given. The fight was clearly won 48h in for Rage but BB stayed in for I believe about 4 days and tried to make it as costly as possible prior to their WD. We were still in very good position after; however, AMA had given us notice as soon as we ended this long early age war with its ally BB.

All actions that Absalom kingdom does reflects upon the alliance itself. You cant just cherry pick your moments and when things goes side away "Its not abs the individual people!!"

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    All actions that Absalom kingdom does reflects upon the alliance itself. You cant just cherry pick your moments and when things goes side away "Its not abs the individual people!!"
    I understand that the actions that individuals do reflect on their kd and the actions kds make reflect on their alliance. Thats not to say that it was planned by the entire alliance leadership or encouraged by everyone in it, etc. For instance, I bash people on the forums a lot and some people want it to reflect on the kd I play in or say that I am speaking for the kd. I'm not, I'm speaking for myself. At the same time, people internally do not want me to not bash people on the forums rather than encouraging me to do so. So its the same thing with the Havoc situation. Sure they were part of a broader group but that does not mean their actions were encouraged by the rest of Abs. Outsiders who weren't in the alliance, and specifically alliance leadership can't really comment on these things as they weren't in the know.

I like to post
    I understand that the actions that individuals do reflect on their kd and the actions kds make reflect on their alliance. Thats not to say that it was planned by the entire alliance leadership or encouraged by everyone in it, etc. For instance, I bash people on the forums a lot and some people want it to reflect on the kd I play in or say that I am speaking for the kd. I'm not, I'm speaking for myself. At the same time, people internally do not want me to not bash people on the forums rather than encouraging me to do so. So its the same thing with the Havoc situation. Sure they were part of a broader group but that does not mean their actions were encouraged by the rest of Abs. Outsiders who weren't in the alliance, and specifically alliance leadership can't really comment on these things as they weren't in the know.
    What Korp is trying to point out is that you can't just cherry-pick your moments. The actions by an individual kingdom reflect on the entire alliance itself. You can't just say it's not abs but the individual people when things go side away.

Korp is a big meaniehead!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Korp is a big meaniehead!
    Well it wasnt just your fault Cheese, its just that anti-abs was just such a broken bunch of different people with different amomount of egos.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Well it wasnt just your fault Cheese, its just that anti-abs was just such a broken bunch of different people with different amomount of egos.
    100% agreed. Valid point Korp. Cannot lump all anti-abs together, ridiculous. Completely different people, different ego's too.

Scribe
    If members of your alliance do "bad things" that the alliance does not approve of, they need to be addressed depending on how bad those things were. If the alliance does not punish/expel/distances itself, then they are responsible as much as the kingdom/person committing the "bad things".
    Can't say: they are members and we protect them, we really kinda like what they did as it is convenient for us, but we are not responsible because they were acting on their own.
    you don't need to be in the alliance or leadership to call a spade a spade

Thread Information