Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BB deal breaks & notices into active hostile

Post Fiend

BB deal breaks & notices into active hostile

Sadly, BB have said my current hostile is not real due to size difference of kingdoms, yet the kd we are dealing with is actively opping and hitting back. I even messaged BB way in advance of this post to retract their notice until my hostile is resolved as I don't really like drama. However, BB have not replied and they had ample time to do so before I posted here. The in game talks between me and the other kd are as follows:

The Wise Bumblebee of DOTA and LOL are SAME (xx)
    Recipient King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx)
    Subject Re:72hrs notice
    Sent

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: > > I don't see cf request. I'll log back later as I'm at the pub right now > > > > > >> The Wise Bumblebee of DOTA and LOL are SAME (xx) said: >> >>
    Thre is an internal revolt cos people wanna raze cr. I cannot control them now. Wiill request you to accept cf asap.

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: >> > >> > Send cf over and ill accept shortly providing no ops or hits etc >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >> The Wise Bumblebee of DOTA and LOL are SAME (xx) said: >> >> >> >>
    So you got your acres now. Can you move out? We have a lot of internal issues going on!

>> >> >> >> > King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu xx said: >> >> > >> >> > In line with our in game termed CF, I nearby send the agreed 72hr notice

June 11 of YR8
    Real Date Mon, 13 Feb at 04:52 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wise Bumblebee of DOTA and LOL are SAME (xx)
    Lets make it a eoacf deal please!

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: > > Cant do eoa deal as you put big dwarf in vac before noticw expired Sad

February 11 of YR9
    Real Date Thu, 16 Feb at 04:47 GMT+00:00
    Subject Re:Hey
    Well You will be repenting this next age. Ignoring cf talks and breaking the cf and then asking for eoacf? lol

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: > > You can have eoacf providing no retals or ops. Just send it over if you still want it and I'll check news etc

We asked for eoacf and we then cfed. We were in midst of talks and you guys chose not to respond and act like D****. And then you break cf and wave us?

You see, people in utopia have long memories! If not this age, I will make sure you repent in the coming age!

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: > > I didnt ask for eoacf lol so let see who repents Smile > > > > >> The Wise Bumblebee

Thu, 16 Feb at 06:25 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wise Bumblebee of DOTA and LOL are SAME xx
    i STRAIGHT AWAY REPLIED BACK TO LEAVE US AS WE ARE HAVING INTERNAL ISSUES! DONT U F****** HAVE BRAINS FOR THAT?

When you gave me a reason that you had some semi actives in your kingdom which led you to decide to withdraw from war. I FREAKING sent a message to keep working for the good. I consoled you. And how the **** do you repay me?

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu xx said: > > Mate i replied straight away to your eoacf request and told you we couldnt at the time as youe big dwarf was in vac mode. So telling me i ignored you is not true Smile >

King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: > > That cf can be made quite easily unless you wanna keep this up Smile

Alright. So your D*** move have now pissed us off! So you repay it 2 months later? We will do the same to you next age.! Trust me, Bad blood is Bad blood in utopia!

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: > > Plus your cf terms earlier age pissed us off > > > > > >> The Wise Bumblebee of DOTA and LOL are SAME (xx) said: >> >>
    We asked for eoacf and we then cfed. We were in midst of talks and you guys chose not to respond and act like D****. And then you break cf and wave us?

Recipient King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu xx
    Subject Re:Btw
    I am going to take meter till 148-150 and going to defect and then with one solo province declare war on you. It may take days but will happen! and after defecting we will raze into war!

If you run away into war with someone else we will raze u there as well!

Knight Bumblebee the Warrior of HotChicksAreNicerThanUglyOnes xx
    This situation will not be good for you, athenas or me but whatever you guys feel like doing is fine by me.

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu xx said: > > Not really the best move on your part especially when you guys asked for eoacf, but its fun I guess

Knight Bumblebee the Warrior of HotChicksAreNicerThanUglyOnes (xx)
    I have sent a msg to them about cf,. As you can understand I cant stop hitting until you guys stop hitting me. I cant let athena train up since that would put me in a bad spot.

I told them to send you a ingame cf. lets see what happens

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu xx said: > > Sadly your leadership dont want cf and are threatening to max meter then abandon. I think its sad if we destroyed what players you have left and therefore maybe we can agree to stop bur your leadership dont seem to give a sh.t. I have ingame mail to support this. >

March 3 of YR9
    Real Date Thu, 16 Feb at 20:22 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx)
    Recipient Queen Chubby Chaser the Warrior of Fat Chicks Try Harder In Bed (xx)
    Subject Hey
    We can cf up till eoacf now unless you want to continue

THE MONARCH blankly ignores this and the hits continue. Sending notice during an active hostile regardless of size should NEVER be done.

BB need to retract their notice until this situation with PI is fully resolved as they or any other kd would expect the same.

I've told BB we can sort something out with them when this crap is sorted first, and all BB say is its not a real hostile lolk
    Marmite, you either crave it or loath it

ummmmmm who cares? Its near end of age and you are not going to win anything nor are they? So just fight have do something interesting. Even this little bit of whiny drama is more interesting than the alternative?

Also, I don't see any communications from BB in there?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePuncher View Post
    Sadly, BB have said my current hostile is not real due to size difference of kingdoms, yet the kd we are dealing with is actively opping and hitting back. I even messaged BB way in advance of this post to retract their notice until my hostile is resolved as I don't really like drama. However, BB have not replied and they had ample time to do so before I posted here. The in game talks between me and the other kd are as follows:

Sent

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: > > I don't see cf request. I'll log back later as I'm at the pub right now > > > > > >> The Wise Bumblebee of DOTA and LOL are SAME (xx) said: >> >>
    Thre is an internal revolt cos people wanna raze cr. I cannot control them now. Wiill request you to accept cf asap.

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: >> > >> > Send cf over and ill accept shortly providing no ops or hits etc >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >> The Wise Bumblebee of DOTA and LOL are SAME (xx) said: >> >> >> >>
    So you got your acres now. Can you move out? We have a lot of internal issues going on!

>> >> >> >> > King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu xx said: >> >> > >> >> > In line with our in game termed CF, I nearby send the agreed 72hr notice

June 11 of YR8

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: > > Cant do eoa deal as you put big dwarf in vac before noticw expired Sad

February 11 of YR9
    Real Date Thu, 16 Feb at 04:47 GMT+00:00
    Well You will be repenting this next age. Ignoring cf talks and breaking the cf and then asking for eoacf? lol

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: > > You can have eoacf providing no retals or ops. Just send it over if you still want it and I'll check news etc

You see, people in utopia have long memories! If not this age, I will make sure you repent in the coming age!

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: > > I didnt ask for eoacf lol so let see who repents Smile > > > > >> The Wise Bumblebee

Thu, 16 Feb at 06:25 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wise Bumblebee of DOTA and LOL are SAME xx
    i STRAIGHT AWAY REPLIED BACK TO LEAVE US AS WE ARE HAVING INTERNAL ISSUES! DONT U F****** HAVE BRAINS FOR THAT?

When you gave me a reason that you had some semi actives in your kingdom which led you to decide to withdraw from war. I FREAKING sent a message to keep working for the good. I consoled you. And how the **** do you repay me?

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu xx said: > > Mate i replied straight away to your eoacf request and told you we couldnt at the time as youe big dwarf was in vac mode. So telling me i ignored you is not true Smile >

King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: > > That cf can be made quite easily unless you wanna keep this up Smile

Alright. So your D*** move have now pissed us off! So you repay it 2 months later? We will do the same to you next age.! Trust me, Bad blood is Bad blood in utopia!

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx) said: > > Plus your cf terms earlier age pissed us off > > > > > >> The Wise Bumblebee of DOTA and LOL are SAME (xx) said: >> >>

Subject Re:Btw
    I am going to take meter till 148-150 and going to defect and then with one solo province declare war on you. It may take days but will happen! and after defecting we will raze into war!

If you run away into war with someone else we will raze u there as well!

Knight Bumblebee the Warrior of HotChicksAreNicerThanUglyOnes xx
    This situation will not be good for you, athenas or me but whatever you guys feel like doing is fine by me.

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu xx said: > > Not really the best move on your part especially when you guys asked for eoacf, but its fun I guess

Knight Bumblebee the Warrior of HotChicksAreNicerThanUglyOnes (xx)
    I have sent a msg to them about cf,. As you can understand I cant stop hitting until you guys stop hitting me. I cant let athena train up since that would put me in a bad spot.

I told them to send you a ingame cf. lets see what happens

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu xx said: > > Sadly your leadership dont want cf and are threatening to max meter then abandon. I think its sad if we destroyed what players you have left and therefore maybe we can agree to stop bur your leadership dont seem to give a sh.t. I have ingame mail to support this. >

March 3 of YR9
    Real Date Thu, 16 Feb at 20:22 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (xx)
    Recipient Queen Chubby Chaser the Warrior of Fat Chicks Try Harder In Bed (xx)
    Subject Hey
    We can cf up till eoacf now unless you want to continue

THE MONARCH blankly ignores this and the hits continue. Sending notice during an active hostile regardless of size should NEVER be done.

BB need to retract their notice until this situation with PI is fully resolved as they or any other kd would expect the same.

I've told BB we can sort something out with them when this crap is sorted first, and all BB say is its not a real hostile lolk
    Anyone in BSA deserves to have this happen to them.

Post Fiend
    Agreed noitice terms with BB: 72hr notice
    - No notice in war / eowcf / hostile

Its not good for anyone to break deals whatsoever

Whats the problem really? BSA has established that breaking Del's isn't a big thing.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePuncher View Post
    Agreed noitice terms with BB: 72hr notice
    - No notice in war / eowcf / hostile

Its not good for anyone to break deals whatsoever
    What are you talking about korp? My kd honors all its deals that have been agreed

Post Fiend
    well answer this question then: who doubles up a prov to 10k acres if they are in a real conflict? is bottomfeeding that much and getting your fingers burned doing so really an active hostile?

as i could not care less - i retract that notification.
    either we can agree on a war on fair terms (as you can see we are currently not growing so u can catch up and train up etc) a reasonable time after your x:x conflict ends or see the notice served as soon as the x:x conflict is over.

you have any more complaints or suggestions u can find me on irc.
    Last edited by Palem; 17-02-2017 at 14:22.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by mod[tiv] View Post
    well answer this question then: who doubles up a prov to 10k acres if they are in a real conflict? is bottomfeeding that much and getting your fingers burned doing so really an active hostile?

as i could not care less - i retract that notification.
    either we can agree on a war on fair terms (as you can see we are currently not growing so u can catch up and train up etc) a reasonable time after your x:x conflict ends or see the notice served as soon as the x:x conflict is over.

you have any more complaints or suggestions u can find me on irc.
    Thankyou, I will now find you to discuss the situation. The previous discussions I had were with another member of your leadership
    Last edited by Palem; 17-02-2017 at 14:23.

I am still looking for a quote from someone with a penis based name to implicate BB?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Who are these ghettoes?

This was already taken care of ;-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    Who are these ghettoes?
    One of them is BusinessBureau, not to be confused with the BBB.

The other looks like the Transportation Department of Denmark. Didn't know they had a kingdom. We have COTA here in C'bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    Game Date June 11 of YR8
    Sender The Wise Bumblebee of DOTA and LOL are SAME (x:x)
    Recipient King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (y:y)

Game Date June 24 of YR8
    Real Date Mon, 13 Feb at 17:32 GMT+00:00
    We are already having internal issues. Will really appreciate if you can leave us alone for this age!

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (y:y) said: > > Canr do eoa deal as you put big dwarf in vac before noticw expired :( > > > >> The Wise Bumblebee of DOTA and LOL are SAME (x:x) said: >> >>

Why do you post incomplete stuff?

I asked you twice to let us have eoacf as we were having internal issues. You first responded that You cannot make it eoacf cos '1 big guy of ours is into vacation mode' Then you ignored the second message for 36 hours. What do you do after 36 hours? You break CF and make a full wave!

You first claim that you cannot eoacf for 1 big dwarf and then you make a full wave!
    You explore a halfer and then claim you are hostile?

Atleast make claims that someone will listen to instead of begging around the whole server and asking us to stop something which you forced onto us?
    Last edited by Palem; 17-02-2017 at 18:10.
    #Rage

Best FAKE Kingdom in Utopia
    AWAR Specialists
    Fair Play Alliance Cornerstone

***** Most number of Awar Crowns - 5 *****

Veteran
    Puncher you are doing a pretty good job of pissing people off this age. I keep hearing your kingdom come up in whisperings and its always about owing you a beating or waiting for the right time to jump you. You might want to clean it up a little and install a rear view mirror.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Game Date June 11 of YR8

Game Date June 24 of YR8
    Real Date Mon, 13 Feb at 17:32 GMT+00:00
    We are already having internal issues. Will really appreciate if you can leave us alone for this age!

> King Godlikesmyths the Hero of Sopdu (y:y) said: > > Canr do eoa deal as you put big dwarf in vac before noticw expired :( > > > >> The Wise Bumblebee of DOTA and LOL are SAME (x:x) said: >> >>

Why do you post incomplete stuff?

I asked you twice to let us have eoacf as we were having internal issues. You first responded that You cannot make it eoacf cos '1 big guy of ours is into vacation mode' Then you ignored the second message for 36 hours. What do you do after 36 hours? You break CF and make a full wave!

You first claim that you cannot eoacf for 1 big dwarf and then you make a full wave!
    You explore a halfer and then claim you are hostile?

Atleast make claims that someone will listen to instead of begging around the whole server and asking us to stop something which you forced onto us?
    First of all judge, I told you no to eoacf very swiftly. That was that. After we waved again, I offered you that eoacf but you refused the offer. This post is not about our issues with you. Its about the fact we were noticed and being noticed when in a hostile was not in the terms of that notice. I try to be as reasonable as possible and many kds have been given free CFS by my kd. We have open relations with you guys right now and while the hits are coming back and forth I'm left with no other option at the moment. Judge knows this can end easily but that's up to him.

Thread Information