Thread: Change Ceasefire Options for Age 72

Change Ceasefire Options for Age 72

Why not add a little spice to next age. CF's always seem to be an issue, no one likes doing diplo, and it has gotten extremely political. So I propose 2 options for next age.

Option 1) Completely remove CF ability next age, except for EOWCF.

Option 2) Incorporate a section in the CF page to add a "Duration" period. Not exactly sure how hard the programming would be, but you could possibly set a Date format for when expiration of CF is. So it would be a mandatory CF until that period so no "Dealbreaks" would actually occur.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Why not add a little spice to next age. CF's always seem to be an issue, no one likes doing diplo, and it has gotten extremely political. So I propose 2 options for next age.

Option 1) Completely remove CF ability next age, except for EOWCF.

Option 2) Incorporate a section in the CF page to add a "Duration" period. Not exactly sure how hard the programming would be, but you could possibly set a Date format for when expiration of CF is. So it would be a mandatory CF until that period so no "Dealbreaks" would actually occur.
    And take away all our fun?

Not saying that deals wouldn't happen without having the option for a CF. But could definitely make for an interesting age, especially when you have retarded players hitting out randomly then they hit an ally. Imagine what chaos that would cause!
    - unknown

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Not saying that deals wouldn't happen without having the option for a CF. But could definitely make for an interesting age, especially when you have retarded players hitting out randomly then they hit an ally. Imagine what chaos that would cause!
    Would be neat if there was a page that 2 monarch's could mutually have access to that as you say could offer a dated BINDING CF. Sure the top kingdoms will just not use it, and will continue to do written documentation anyway, but could be good to be able to offer a kingdom a "binding 96h CF agreement" for situations where you get waved and want to offer a CF, but afraid they will just accept it, then break it, then wave more.

Additionally it would be neat for war agreements to be able to make a binding contract (if agreed by both kingdoms) that starts war on a specific date without the requirement for NW, and without the requirement for Hits to hostile or UF to "press the button".

Things on this contract could also include "CF until war declaration" and/or "No ops until war declaration" "starting a dragon is made available 24/48/72/96h prior to war start (No NW range requirement).

Things like that. Where a contract could be filled out by one party, then submitted to the monarch of the other kingdom to be accepted (or amended and sent back for confirmation).

That would make ghetto warring life much easier.

Enthusiast
    Why am I the only one who noticed that it is Age 70, and he is proposing changes for Age 72 as "next age"....

Quote Originally Posted by MaximII View Post
    Why am I the only one who noticed that it is Age 70, and he is proposing changes for Age 72 as "next age"....
    LOL crap....next age my bad. Ill blame my self diagnosed dyslexia :-p
    - unknown

Thread Information