Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Raging Clue Looking For a War Leader

Veteran
    Bumpity-bump
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Postaholic
    Can you run munkbot commands in whatsapp?

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Can you run munkbot commands in whatsapp?
    We have, but it's against Whatsapp's TOS and they recently started cracking down. I've heard the resulting bans are temporary, but probably not worth the risk.

I run intel and have spoken to monarchs of other kds about alternative options for integrating the bot with comms, but we haven't made any moves yet. If we bring in a war leader that has strong feelings about it, I know we'd certainly be open to making a change.

Postaholic
    Ah, so your comms and Intel are in their own silos. That's a pretty important thing for any incoming war leader to know. Sounds like a headache to me :p

Veteran
    Ah, so your comms and Intel are in their own silos. That's a pretty important thing for any incoming war leader to know. Sounds like a headache to me :p
    Considering trying out this Slack malarky that everyone's so obsessed with lately ;) damn kids and their new technology

PS the first rule of LS is you don't talk about LS (because the PTSD flashbacks are too much, and the urge to kill is like, totally overwhelming man, like totally overwhelming)

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Enthusiast
    Please let swagger lead
    -Gurch

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by wingding View Post
    Please let swagger lead
    Didn't really have any interest, was just curious about munkbot/whatsapp integration in the current state since I can actually access whatsapp web at work whereas I can't access slack.

How's life? Still treating people that go out of their way to help you like ****?

Veteran
    My Raging Clue doesn't endorse forum battles, but we do endorse the sexual tension I am seeing here!

My Raging Clue

Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    My Raging Clue doesn't endorse forum battles, but we do endorse the sexual tension I am seeing here!
    Another perk of joining MRC: plenty of homoeroticism.

Thread Information