Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New age coming soon?

Regular

New age coming soon?

Saw this post on the Utopia FB:

"Greetings Utopians! Age 70 - Daunting Judgement, will be coming to a close! We encourage everyone to provide us with feedback and suggestions for potential changes you'd like to see next age! Preliminary changes will be out soon so get your suggestions in quickly!!
    Visit the Suggestions Forum to help us build the age YOU want to play!
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/forumd...583-Suggestion s"

Just curious if this is actually a thing?
    Last edited by Lewpac; 24-02-2017 at 02:56.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Is what actually a thing?

I believe Bishop runs the Facebook page. I'd say it's more than likely that the age will be ending soon and you're encouraged to share your suggestions lol

Regular
    Well I would figure that he/somebody would post something on the forums before the Facebook page that most people probably don't follow.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Couldn't say. Perhaps the new owners are trying to push social media more to help grow the game? That'd be my best guess

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Couldn't say. Perhaps the new owners are trying to push social media more to help grow the game? That'd be my best guess
    When will this age ends?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'd say it's more than likely that the age will be ending soon and you're encouraged to share your suggestions lol
    Yeah, we are in the middle of week 10. We'll be looking to start the changes soon.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Demon
    why? last age went on until week 20, approximately 6-7 weeks longer than the age before. With +/- 7 weeks this age could go on until week 27. People do weird stuff when they are near the end of an age, don't make the EoA shedule a giveaway.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Probably cause now there is two dedicated owners that are willing to put some time into Utopia rather than two that would do it when their schedule worked out ofr them. Good to be back to the initial 3 months ages.

End Date: Fri, 10 Mar at 00:00 GMT+00:00

Post Fiend
    I am totally not aware of the Facebook page! Should be nice if it expands more to social media.

Post Fiend
    Great result and hopefully the way forward from committed owners.

I hope the owners plan to do something about KDs like Pew Pew and others in the top 5 biggest routinely hitting into much smaller KDs just as they're exiting EOWCF... or even just randomly hitting.

I'd love to see something like rapidly diminishing returns on attacks when attacking into KDs smaller than 80% or even 90% your own KD NW.
    The growers can grow all they want, but not by exploiting the mid-sized warring kingdoms that have no real way of retaliating or getting the big fuzzy wuzzy teddy bears to stop.
    Last edited by DavidC; 25-02-2017 at 15:02. Reason: Please refrain from using inappropriate language.

Quote Originally Posted by steamrick View Post
    I hope the owners plan to do something about KDs like Pew Pew and others in the top 5 biggest routinely hitting into much smaller KDs just as they're exiting EOWCF... or even just randomly hitting.

I'd love to see something like rapidly diminishing returns on attacks when attacking into KDs smaller than 80% or even 90% your own KD NW.
    The growers can grow all they want, but not by exploiting the mid-sized warring kingdoms that have no real way of retaliating or getting the big fuzzy wuzzy teddy bears to stop.
    You realize this is a war game right??
    Last edited by DavidC; 25-02-2017 at 15:02. Reason: Please refrain from quoting inappropriate language.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Strategy game.
    (I got this for you pam)
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Exactly. What I'm suggesting incentivises people to tussle with people in their own weight class, rather than bullying those below them.

The only ones that it really affects are those super-big grower KDs... and well, it's a war game, so **** the growers!

Quote Originally Posted by steamrick View Post
    Exactly. What I'm suggesting incentivises people to tussle with people in their own weight class, rather than bullying those below them.

The only ones that it really affects are those super-big grower KDs... and well, it's a war game, so **** the growers!
    No, its a strategy game, why should they be punishied cause they are having a more effective strategy that yours? But I guess you never bomttomfed, everyone of your hit is within range of both kd and province nw right? Or is it only a issue when its you getting the end of the stick?

Thread Information