Thread: Wizard Training

Wizard Training

Anyone else not having wizards training at the right rate?

Currently I am running 23.4% guilds and should be receiving 14.9 wizards trained per day before science. As of 6pm yesterday, 14 hours ago, I had 19,328 (9.16wpa) Wizards (that amount was stuck there for a few hours and that's why I wrote it down). Right now I have 19,369 (9.16wpa) Wizards, mind you I did lose 90 on a failed spell. So in the last 14 hours I have neted 131 wizards?

I have not changed my build, wizard training is on, my armies are drafted to 60%, I have not grown other than the 5 acres in the last 24 hours, and we left eowcf and went into fort 6 hours ago.

you are wiz capped.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

How can I run 10 wpa that is necessary to cast then? Also I have never heard of a wiz cap and have never hit it before in the past when I would hit 10+wpa by the end of the age....
    Last edited by treton; 24-02-2017 at 13:54.

If you arent training wizards it because you have it turned off, or you are capped.

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...izard_training
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

So even with reducing my tpa by 1 so I could get more wizzards, and runnign 30% homes, and max sci, you cannot achieve 10 wpa withouth running less than 60% draft....fun times

If you want more wizards you need more peasants.

Thread Information