Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MRC vs FS

MRC vs FS

Andddd GO! Best luck to both sides!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Not too shabby for first day of war. Looks like FS went for max gain wave on opening instead of deep chaining like MRC did?

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 173 (16,229 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 155 (15,374 acres)
    -- Ambush: 8 (855 acres)
    -- Raze: 9 (0 acres)
    -- Failed: 1 (0.6% failure)
    -- Uniques: 51
    Total attacks suffered: 166 (24,707 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 160 (24,707 acres)
    -- Raze: 2 (0 acres)
    -- Failed: 4 (2.4% failure)
    -- Uniques: 49

** The kingdom of MRC **
    Total land exchanged: -8,478 (173/166)
    +1,672 Goofy loves blood (11/0)
    +546 Yujiro Hanma (14/0)
    +499 Filleting Flounder (9/4)
    +205 Maiming Mickeys Metatarsals (7/0)
    +185 An unknown province (2/0)
    +141 Kron The Ripper (4/1)
    +128 Taking Bo Peeps Innocence (4/0)
    -74 Daisy Ducks Demogorgan (12/3)
    -115 Ate Dory Like Sashimi (10/6)
    -272 Aladdins Spirit Will Hurt (12/10)
    -428 Kicking The Lion King (12/7)
    -529 Dipping Winnie In Honey (10/8)
    -576 I Killed Dexter (12/14)
    -589 Boiling Anna (12/15)
    -792 Tear gassed Tinkerbell (1/4)
    -814 Cracked Crush With Kush (0/3)
    -867 Eviscerating Eeyore (8/7)
    -1,088 I Pooped In Shere Khans Dinner (12/18)
    -1,122 Cannibalizing Cruella De Vil (0/4)
    -1,158 Ran Over Gus Gus With Bus (1/6)
    -1,441 Massacred The Mad Hatter (12/15)
    -1,989 Waterboarding Wall-E (8/41)

** The kingdom of FS **
    Total land exchanged: +8,478 (166/173)
    +4,820 An unknown province (28/0)
    +1,868 Osten Ard (10/0)
    +1,375 Your Dad (7/1)
    +1,329 Guenhwyvar (7/0)
    +1,257 D va (7/1)
    +1,210 Its High Noon (6/0)
    +1,056 roar im a dragon (10/1)
    +1,045 Grimhall (5/0)
    +999 SEND PUCCI PICS (8/1)
    +831 I Like Turtles (5/0)
    +748 pucci grabber (5/0)
    +734 Trolololo (6/1)
    +565 Nicholas Cage (4/4)
    +293 Dont bail on me (12/4)
    +73 Skrrt skrrt (4/0)
    +52 Animal (3/0)
    +50 Emu Ass Fruit (3/0)
    +41 Wilfred Fizzlebang (2/0)
    +32 ooga chaka ooga ooga (2/0)
    +29 One Spark of Impermanence (2/0)
    -144 I am Smart Bro (5/6)
    -1,682 omgORC (9/37)
    -2,398 SEND NUDES (5/36)
    -2,624 Colonel Samantha Carter (3/28)
    -3,081 Vin Van Voo (8/53)
    - unknown

Who are these ghettos?

Clear fakewar!

Done with that now.

Man, we got oopsed like we've never been oopsed before during opening wave. FS did a better job pushing through that (or had less oopsing, not sure) and getting troops out opening wave, nailed a bunch of us with armies home since we couldn't actually get them out. I managed to get one successful (aka non-oopsed) AW on one of their mystics in an entire hour of play....

FS is very impressive to watch, we've been creeping on them hard since war was agreed to pick up any ticks and tricks we possibly can. They also seem like a nice, reasonable kd-- as opposed to the many other whiny, melodramatic conspiracy theorists on the server--so I'm looking forward to a good post mortem in the war forums. Can't wait to hear their feedback; we gonna use it, improve, and go fight some grudge matches later on!

Post Fiend
    The oops definitely make opening wave of most wars less fun. It's like you get punished for being too active =)) Hope it will get fixed soon.

War: look like it's over for MRC just from that summary alone.

Post Demon
    47 ppl online for declare, oops was a killer.
    Props to mrc for pulling off 25.
    Took me 40 minutes to use 50% stealth

I am starting to wonder if the devs decided to add the "oops" feature to generate more frequent to try and make kds come up with a different strat to play the game lol
    - unknown

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmeankitty View Post
    Man, we got oopsed like we've never been oopsed before during opening wave. FS did a better job pushing through that (or had less oopsing, not sure) and getting troops out opening wave, nailed a bunch of us with armies home since we couldn't actually get them out. I managed to get one successful (aka non-oopsed) AW on one of their mystics in an entire hour of play....

FS is very impressive to watch, we've been creeping on them hard since war was agreed to pick up any ticks and tricks we possibly can. They also seem like a nice, reasonable kd-- as opposed to the many other whiny, melodramatic conspiracy theorists on the server--so I'm looking forward to a good post mortem in the war forums. Can't wait to hear their feedback; we gonna use it, improve, and go fight some grudge matches later on!
    Lol, thanks for the positive notes.

As for the oops, don't worry we were getting oops'd just as much. I was supposed to GA WT's from a heretic to open him up for Rogues to AW.. an hour and a half later I got my 12'th GA done (literally sitting on the button and refreshing every time it oops'd. and still had stealth. By the end you guys took me to 1% stealth (1% who does that to a guy?!?! :P ) so yea, don't worry about whether the oops's were equal :D

Both kingdoms were home pumped, so were at some stage of 110-115% overpop going into the war. We chose to max gain early to exploit that. MRC has been deep chaining throughout (quite successfully I'll add).

They have more magic ability than us. We have semi-chained 4 of 6 rogues.

Dragons we sent eme on declare and started saph, MRC sent Ruby (they sent an eme during war agreed by accident haha) and started a eme. Both initial dragons have been slain, both kingdoms on no dragon currently. GC stocks and econ on both kd's is rather irrelevant :P

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    I am starting to wonder if the devs decided to add the "oops" feature to generate more frequent to try and make kds come up with a different strat to play the game lol
    Emerity did them!! I saw some conspiracy about that.. must be true :))

Hope the new owners fix that 1st.. its really annoying especially on declare.

On topic: gl both kds, fun/intense war from what I see

Scribe
    can't predict the outcome of a war by opening wave and only looking at summary, so I wouldn't count out MRC just yet. Looks like great activity on both sides, with MRC leading in uniques which could make all the difference later on. FS are hard to beat any day of course.
    Good Luck to both!

Fun warz0r! The ooopses at opening was a bit frustrating but wth the war is fun :)
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    FS has been on my list this age as one of the KDs we wanted to take on and have a go against. Everyone knows how good they are, and as mentioned above their prep was insane - exactly what we needed to observe in practice. A lot of good stuff to take forward!
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Postaholic
    I should mention, I've never talked with or worked with S0830887 in the past, but he has been very pleasant to work with and plan our war agreed with. Wish all war preps could be that easy. Seems every kingdom these days wants to use diplo in war agreed to gain some insane advantage, when really the goal of good diplo is to find a way both kingdoms can enter war on equal ground advantage wise.

Was a pleasure S0830887 (even if your forum name is quite annoying) ;)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    I should mention, I've never talked with or worked with S0830887 in the past, but he has been very pleasant to work with and plan our war agreed with. Wish all war preps could be that easy. Seems every kingdom these days wants to use diplo in war agreed to gain some insane advantage, when really the goal of good diplo is to find a way both kingdoms can enter war on equal ground advantage wise.

Was a pleasure S0830887 (even if your forum name is quite annoying) ;)
    So annoying! I didn't realise username would be forum name when I set it up...plus I rarely have anything useful to contribute now, let alone three years ago ;)

What a gent you are, James!
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Thread Information