Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: UTOPIA NEWS - Spartans police CR ?

Enthusiast
    LoL 2 kingdoms are the server? It's very apparent that there was nobody 100% right or 100% in the wrong or there sure would have been more than 2 kingdoms taking acres *cough *cough I mean "Policing".

I have no issue with us getting hit because of the uncertainty of the back door acres deal etc. for the "winner". The issue I have with is kingdoms other than the injured party (WSK) gaining acres through TM.

I'm 100% sure Spartans will be policing for the small guys out there when there are no acres to be gained :P Let's call it what it is, unless you think I'm wrong in thinking that in future ages Spartans will be at all the little guys door next time there is an issue helping them out with said injustices.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    LoL 2 kingdoms are the server? It's very apparent that there was nobody 100% right or 100% in the wrong or there sure would have been more than 2 kingdoms taking acres *cough *cough I mean "Policing".

I have no issue with us getting hit because of the uncertainty of the back door acres deal etc. for the "winner". The issue I have with is kingdoms other than the injured party (WSK) gaining acres through TM.

I'm 100% sure Spartans will be policing for the small guys out there when there are no acres to be gained :P Let's call it what it is, unless you think I'm wrong in thinking that in future ages Spartans will be at all the little guys door next time there is an issue helping them out with said injustices.
    I hope there will be something different for this EOA...perhaps a climax....like first becomes second or third becomes first.
    Chance is slim though but would be epic if it happens

Forum Addict
    CRs not closing relations with you is not a good reason to hit into war. Tons of kd's do not have cf relations with you, does that mean you or they can start hitting into each other's wars?

Yes CRs did stupid diplo, that still does not give a right to raze into their war.

And how do u even define winner takes all, what is all? All acres? All honor? Enough acres to fight 1st? that can be defined in so many ways. So the 2nd part, do not list nonsense clauses that would be hard to regulate.

Enthusiast
    I have offered my services for diplomacy, I am hopeful that I will be appointed this position.

I will have a generic message etc that will require a very low workload that can quickly be sent at any given time.

Here is a rough draft: F*** you we don't CF, I wish you well in your age goals!

I have offered my services for diplomacy, I am hopeful that I will be appointed this position.

I will have a generic message etc that will require a very low workload that can quickly be sent at any given time.

Here is a rough draft: F*** you we don't CF, I wish you well in your age goals!
    Want to join Sparta?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Want to join Sparta?
    do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Me playing uto:

I want to see Pete do diplo with Hesus.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    Conflict is when you're in eowcf and you instinctively touch the combat spell tab when you're trying to cast builders boon. I'm certifiably punch-drunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I want to see Pete do diplo with Hesus.
    U mean, Crazy Pete sending his message, and Hesus sending nothing back for a week? Would crazy Pete initiate diplo like this, or would he simply remain silent as Hesus generally does?

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    U mean, Crazy Pete sending his message, and Hesus sending nothing back for a week? Would crazy Pete initiate diplo like this, or would he simply remain silent as Hesus generally does?
    I don't know, that is why I want to see it!
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend

TMs instead of razes is super lame. Idk what Sparta is even trying to do with those acres anyways..

@ tak3shi -- lololol everything that you typed is exactly what CR did last age. That excuse doesn't stand up in court m8.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by HerpNDerp View Post
    TMs instead of razes is super lame. Idk what Sparta is even trying to do with those acres anyways..
    We're not doing anything with the vacuum cleaner, we just like the vacuum cleaner!

Thread Information