Thread: I'm entertaining the idea of moving to a new kingdom

Post Fiend

I'm entertaining the idea of moving to a new kingdom

The kingdom I am in has a good group of players but they arent active like they used to be. Ive been in this kingdom for at least a few years so maybe its time for a change.. but where would i go? Im active.. logging in every few hours at least and will set alarms to wake up and attack or use the attack time modifier to line myself up.

That being said, I am an attacker. I can play hybrids but i have to attack.. its in my blood. I hate being a t/m so dont recruit me if thats what you want to fill.

I also come with a munk website if your kingdom doesnt have it yet. I also like to use telegram for external communication but slack or whatsapp are fine too.

We have a spot for you in our kingdom. A space just opened up so it's perfect. We do need a fresh face too as it does get a bit stale winning all the time

Post Fiend
    Can you tell me what you use for communication... and intel... and maybe anything else to sort of entice me? I dont want to leave my current kd and end up in the same situation

Post Fiend
    Im going to post a little about what i want in a kingdom so the right style kd can send me messages.

I want a kingdom that doesnt take crap from anyone and attacks people oow. I want to get into trouble and not have complainers but have the activity in the kd to make trouble soooo much fun.

We got hookers and blackjack what more could you want? ;) up to you if you want to come over. I shall remain undecided :p

Post Fiend
    I knew it was the jokester.. haha

How did you guess? ;)

Thread Information