Thread: WarCry is recruiting for age #71

Post Fiend

WarCry is recruiting for age #71

Finally the time has come. The long standing kingdom of WarCry is finally reaching out to the community in search of fresh, committed and active recruits.

Those who don't know WarCry; been around since the ages of the mid 40's. Recently (3-4 ages ago) the kd scored a minor merge with a group of players that resided in NDB, Outsiders and Midgets. This bolstered the kd, and with returning players we have comfortably been in the top 10/20 the last 3-4 ages with only one war loss out of 9 in the past 2 ages. We are a solid warring kingdom, use Slack and munkbot religiously, tolerate +/- attack times in war to ensure army out, but have also proven our abilities to grow and whore.

We will be seeking 2-3 players, solos or groups are fine. Race and role experience must be diverse as positions next age will decided by LS. Anyone looking for responsibility; our council could use a refresh. So potential LS/war leader role could become available to someone worthy. Obvious requirements as listed above (slack, munk, actively army in/out).

Most of all, while WarCry is competitive, we are pretty chilled out, and main focus of the kd is fun through war.

If your interested in a chat, or perusing this recruitment further:

PM me here
    Find me on IRC in #tactics
    Reply to the thread and I'll contact you directly.

-Thraze

Enthusiast
    Can attest to their skill and commitment after taking a painfully long defeat from them last age.

Bump.

Looking for 1 attacker ASAP. Please leave a message and I will PM you.

Hi, interested. Could you pm me details thanks.

Sushi I left a message on your wall, since I couldn't send you a message =)

Hi thanks, how do we communicate further?

add me to Whatsapp @ 17809031450

Veteran
    Bump. Big fan of these guys. Very active, super co-ordinated, good bunch of lads. If I wasn't so obsessed with my own KD, they would be one of the KDs I would be looking to join. Good mix of competitive and fun. Good luck boys.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Hey Thraze and VanCanto, are you still recruiting? I'm interested. I think i've played against you when I was in the Screwups in ages 35-45 or something like that.

We are full ATM, but we do have people needing a break regularly. Send me a PM with your email and I can add you to our general slack channel where we can talk further :)

Haha thanks Josh... we will absorb your essence eventually ;)

Bunp

Thread Information