Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barta, BB, and wSuckazzzz

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Yeah. Bart razed what, 3 ghettos away entirely and spent 3 weeks razing CD because they wouldn't agree to give him their pool.

What a noble mission he's been on this age. And his DB of CR? Wonderful example to set. 'Deals are only valid until you do something we don't like'.

But of course you don't have a problem with Bart's actions. Just like it was OK or DD to raze RoO last age for weeks on end. 'The bullies need a lesson' right Mirana? Funny how the bullies your champions are always disciplining are 1/2 as big or smaller as those they are supposedly bullying though...

Oh, and my favorite of the age, read a pm with terms for cf, accept cf, and then say you never agreed to terms, and then empty the 3 prov kd from the server!

Bart, demonstrating how bad everyone else is alright! What an important public serve he is offering.
    not that it matters lol but did you even read my post?
    I am pretty sure I made clear that I am not okay with the methods Bart used. Also pretty sure I never said razing ANYONE is a good thing, even if it is people I dislike(I like Panthira so draw your own conclusions).
    Where were all the cool defenders of what is right and wrong when Panthira needed help? Matter of fact, where were you? Wasn't much I could help with, but I was there, and did what I could with what I had.

I can dislike someone and still be respectful. And I can see that not everything is always black and white. Sometimes something bad can bring about something good. And sometimes something good can ultimately bring something bad.

I like to post
    Oh, I see. So it is the caliber of the player that determines their treatment by you? Flogger is good, have to db him and empty his KD?
    Yes, if I have to choose.

What is so entitled about not agreeing to give 25% of kd land and the kd pool?
    They asked for CF, we were willing to give for 10%. They chose to refuse, we waved. They were unwilling to close relations.

Lol @ Bart @ "broken glass ceilings". Really???
    Mmmm Probably the best beer in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUITtKsno

Regular
    I just wanted to add that I really enjoyed reading thru this whole interaction. Friendly conflict and bickering are a vital part of this game. The dynamic fascinates me, thank you. I look forward to reading more about it.

Needs to get out more
    Is that Elke Sommer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    Astron, maybe next age we'll be in a position to put your KD in the ground ;))
    I'm sure you will ! It's about time some KD apart from Emeriti to finally beat us :P
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Quote Originally Posted by curdie View Post
    Lol @ Bart @ "broken glass ceilings". Really???
    It's about time a guy like bart was finally able to break the glass ceiling. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    I'm sure you will ! It's about time some KD apart from Emeriti to finally beat us :P
    It will be good to spread the crowns around a bit.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Troll thread, troll title, troll topic, troll posts and troll posters.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Troll thread, troll title, troll topic, troll posts and troll posters.
    rawrawrawrawr??? :)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    rawrawrawrawr??? :)
    Make Love!!! Peace VVVVVV

Poopsie :)

Awwwwwwww Okie Dokie <3 Poopsie <3
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Well, Im joining another KD for next age. Then its up to the haters decide who they hold responsible for my actions.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

I like to post
    Got great plans for next age, but it wont be as a part of Sparta anymore. However, should certain individuals think my nubs are responsible for my actions, Im also going to hold others responsible for others actions. That in turn might make me committed again, which in turn might test the commitment of others.

Got great plans for next age, but it wont be as a part of Sparta anymore. However, should certain individuals think my nubs are responsible for my actions, Im also going to hold others responsible for others actions. That in turn might make me committed again, which in turn might test the commitment of others.
    join Poopster bart

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_trials

Thread Information