Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official ROO Forum Thread.

Postaholic

The Official ROO Forum Thread.

So hello everyone, im one of the current players in ROO, long time player you can call so is my kingdom mates, we decided to make this forum Thread as we are a very open (Trolling) forum and mirc talking kingdom, and we love attension, so why not make a forum Thread about us, some of the things we like to use this topic for is if anyone has any concernes or qustions regarding our lil kingdom, so you might ask why the beeep would we care, well fair question, thing is this is not about you but us and we care.

- We will share stories from a lil ghetto we are no more then 6-10 players - to give you insight into what is going on in our lil crazy part of the world
    - We will provide our take and inside on stories going on in utopia, like is protues the best player ever, what has happend to hesus did he leave ?, and ALOT more over the age.
    - We will allow you to voice your problems with the kingdom we play in and out style also allow you to get it out there, we will repond in the best way we can.

+ Alot more.

Last but not least this topic is also made to ensure that people know who we are and what we stand for !

/the Forums trolls.

(any utopia talk is welcome also from 50 ages ago).

Postaholic
    So i know you waited a long time what is going on in ROO world today.

Well after a long age of calling the said kingdom DD out and telling them we knew there location we finaly decided a few days ago it was time to go give them a lil payback, if you want to know why there is a 100+ page topic about it.
    Some might say atm we are unfair, but if you ask my kingdom mates i bet you they dont feel that way after getting razed from said personal all last age.

More to come on this story, last update from said kingdom is they claim it was all due to old monarch abi, who they now promise to kick out if we stop, we have not accepted this as payment, and raze keeps going.

Who are these ghetto's?
    PEW PEW PEW!

Needs to get out more
    Republic Of Octobrev; I know Nim is just playing a folly.

The reason this matters is because everything that carries the name of an entity that doesn't occupy the company acres is instantly legit.

~ Rickenbacker has zero Rickenbackers

~ Don Melo apparently never existed though his visage graced the band of "his" namessake cigar for years.

Opposing this are people with unrealistic names that became company names.

~ Firestone and Goodyear. You'd think some guy named George Tire invented the rubber inflatable wraps on modern wheels.

~ Midway is not an island in the South Pacific but some fella that distributes reloading gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

i have a rich history of going inactive in ROO, will always be a friend of mine for even contemplating my **** work
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Republic Of Octobrev; I know Nim is just playing a folly.

The reason this matters is because everything that carries the name of an entity that doesn't occupy the company acres is instantly legit.

~ Rickenbacker has zero Rickenbackers

~ Don Melo apparently never existed though his visage graced the band of "his" namessake cigar for years.

Opposing this are people with unrealistic names that became company names.

~ Firestone and Goodyear. You'd think some guy named George Tire invented the rubber inflatable wraps on modern wheels.

~ Midway is not an island in the South Pacific but some fella that distributes reloading gear.
    Acres not occupied by Octobrev? Sacrilege.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Mike is a knockout! know what i mean?
    The End of an Era

Director of Age Changes
    RoO needs a new god.
    Republic of Blizz maybe?
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Needs to get out more
    I recommend a random drone from any kingdom on the server. He can be the Kenneth Bone for an age.

Repulblic of Throw Me That Ax(defunct)

Republic of Francium Fibula(defunct)

Ok,your turn.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Fiend
    :) have fun guys
    Marmite, you either crave it or loath it

my balls are quivering in anticipation for next age
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Postaholic
    So a new age has begun and also in RoO land, for the new age we decided to add a lil new blood and is working hard to get to know the new people, its safe to say this feels alot like the silence just before the storm, with the new blood huge new egos has been added ;)
    - And with a old comrad missing in action the others has to work harder.

Postaholic
    So after a pretty wild oop with avian and undead all around, we have suffred more then 120 hits, crazy to see full elite avians having there way with us.
    The age seem to be setling at this point tho, from the looks old abs has grown in front of the rest.

I like to post
    120 hits! should tag up next age ;)

Needs to get out more
    Abbreviated kingdoms have their own charms. The steering feel is immaculate.

Beginning of age is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eP6bkialg8
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information