Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official ROO Forum Thread.

Postaholic
    oooooh

So after some hefty days on mirc and forums seems like it has all calmed down, the age we began as 11 moved to 12 and is now down to 9, 1 guy felt we where to borring, another thought we be so borring he hardly login (ye we still love them both and hope for them the best) one is back with his old warring kingdom and one has moved to RoO friends, on another note we seem to be getting some action for the first time in the age, more to come on that.

Post Fiend

Needs to get out more
    Yes. Mike, you can do a strategic retreat to The RPG Forum. There's a stronghold there in need of upkeep but should serve you adequately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    No idea what you just said Straso, but 99% of the time i dont, so pff who gives a .....

Very interesting story you have there Mike. I look forward to hearing about your ghetto adventures.
    Last edited by Arka; 26-03-2017 at 20:06.

test to see if avatar will show ...thinking it wont? min posts? cant get it to upload.
    Last edited by Arka; 26-03-2017 at 20:08.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    No idea what you just said Straso, but 99% of the time i dont, so pff who gives a .....
    You're still welcome.

Sitter Nation still a contentious subject, btw? I'm curious about your adventure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    So its been a lil silent in here, mostly becouse i just had to deal with the first war of the age with my lil ghetto kingdom RoO, so we decided to try and grow 2 guys but to do this the best way we had to bring up some of the other province to size, so for the first time in the age one of our lil avians (arka) decided to grow from his nice lil 300 acers province where he was happy collecting sci from people, in his attemt to put on some acers he send his 4xing avian army into many kingdom, and had picked up good growth speed, unfurtun (?) for him us he hits a kingdom who now decided to send more then 8 hits our way from 4 diffrent provinces all learns on him (at this time he had about 85 scientis working his land, so he got a lil upset till we saw we had the button on said kingdom, we where close in acers and nw, the main diffrence was they where 22 players just came out of the first war they had that age, a war they won, we on the other hand had just killed off a few guys who decided playing no wars all age was not for them(the ironi).

After some intel we decided to try out our luck 9vs22, they had some tm power we had to deal with, but we had 2 bigs they could not break and we had 3 other bigger then them and then the 4 smaller guys, we made a plan where we would not go for acers right away but try and hold down any tms, we made sure to take the 2 mytics they had out of the war, it took some 36 houers of war time (or so)

This took us: -- Raze: 6 (0 acres) -- Massacre: 28 (37,084 population) to make sure this was done, remmeber we had only 9 guys where only the 3 small and 2 bigs could safely send out to begin with (we had no train og all the gc we needed before the war, so we made the best we could).

Anyways at the same time this kingdom was pretty active (some of them) and was trying there best tm wise to keep us down while hitting down the 4 smaller provinces we had (we tried to turtle a avian on 1500 acers) but then we realised something we DIDENT know going into the war, the power of conquest, the small avians undeads could send 51% conquest into the turtling players and gain same or more then a TM would give hitting down, realising we now where not even safe on 200k defence home we had to slow down come up with another plan as they as easy as nothing toook this 1500 avian to 300 acers while he dident want to send out to get 4x, we decided to sacrafice this avian and for him to keep home while we worked on the 5 bigs making sure they could atleast send out, the 2 bigs was safe, the 3 under needed more work.

At the same time we made some nub mistakes like 1min after sending the first dragon to them, someone send the next we had ready forcing us to put even more income into a 3th.
    a dragon we manage to send after they killed the first one, they also manage to send a dragon towards us, this it was long time into the war, they had picked gold, we killed it with in 1 houer and dident have to kill another.

In the war we made some clear mistakes like the 3th dwarf oversending and getting conquest alot down, and 1 of our main big players also made a mistake that cost him 500 acers before his army was back home and could ambush 150 back .

At some point in the war they decided the only way to win it was to hurt the 2 big players and since we had removed the mage power and they had very little luck with t power they decided to start bounce one of the bigs. -- Failed: 41 (19.7% failure)
    This was mostly to try and bring him down, problem for them was this was a dwarf and he fast made 20% hospitals and they dident manage to hurt him more then he could train every tic.

In the end they gave up, here is the war report.

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from January 23 of YR2 till May 15 of YR2 - 89 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 232 (6,997 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 186 (6,763 acres)
    -- Ambush: 4 (174 acres)
    -- Conquest: 3 (60 acres)
    -- Raze: 6 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 28 (37,084 population)
    -- Abduct: 3
    -- Failed: 2 (0.9% failure)
    -- Uniques: 68
    Total attacks suffered: 208 (6,718 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 147 (6,360 acres)
    -- Ambush: 20 (358 acres)
    -- Failed: 41 (19.7% failure)
    -- Uniques: 84

** The kingdom of 8:19 **
    Total land exchanged: +279 (232/208)
    +653 Tahm Kench (41/45)
    +378 Haagen Dazs (45/8)
    +326 ZeGnomeRuuuulezTheMagic (12/3)
    +316 An unknown province (8/0)
    +261 Protection no feel (9/0)
    +167 Danger Zone (9/0)
    -297 nowihaveamachinegun (29/43)
    -330 The Metamorphosis (47/43)
    -384 Battlecruiser (8/19)
    -811 Chickenlover Wants KFC (24/47)

** The kingdom of 4:3 **
    Total land exchanged: -279 (208/232)
    +256 King Kong II (9/5)
    +177 Batman Farksake (13/2)
    +139 PowerZOrd (20/28)
    +139 Rendor (13/3)
    +111 Heretical Heights (5/0)
    +60 Tanah Tumpah Darahku (14/9)
    +58 khankis (16/6)
    +49 Ilovemyhime (3/0)
    +39 kaos (13/7)
    +32 Lego Playground (7/3)
    +22 An unknown province (1/0)
    +5 Pikaland (11/5)
    - Maddhatter (0/10)
    -47 Stepsland (0/13)
    -47 Mag Mell (0/1)
    -50 Vanderkyli (18/20)
    -78 Zenka (29/49)
    -80 TheAccountant (11/9)
    -172 Project Havoc (0/13)
    -232 Evermourne (8/10)
    -311 Champion Havoc (16/28)
    -349 itsmine (1/11)
    Last edited by Mike^; 30-03-2017 at 16:36.

lol @ this war and lol @ 6 hour dwarf attack times
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

The **** are you *****es so proud about? Just because you've won 9v22? I can do that, hold my beer.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    The **** are you *****es so proud about? Just because you've won 9v22? I can do that, hold my beer.
    Soso triggered. Almost Godly level.

Right.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Congrats to RoO for the great WW. Matija is part of the full-KD establishment elite, they will never understand the life of ghetto's such as ours...

Have your petty victories, whatever, nobody cares.

btw looking for +1

I like to post
    Far as I know we have a bigger presence on these forums than the lame elitist 25-prov KDs ^^

We write this for a forum audience.

Thread Information