Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Official ROO Forum Thread.

Congratulations RoO.

Best ghetto

I like to post
    Definitely among the 3 best!

Extra congrats to those meatshield Avians who made it without getting totally wing clipped

Thats the real champs!

Kwack Kwack
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    so for the first time in the age one of our lil avians (arka) decided to grow from his nice lil 300 acers province where he was happy collecting sci from people, in his attemt to put on some acers he send his 4xing avian army into many kingdom, and had picked up good growth speed, unfurtun (?) for him us he hits a kingdom who now decided to send more then 8 hits our way from 4 diffrent provinces all learns on him (at this time he had about 85 scientis working his land, so he got a lil upset till we saw we had the button on said kingdom, we where close in acers and nw, the main diffrence was they where 22 players just came out of the first war they had that age, a war they won, we on the other hand had just killed off a few guys who decided playing no wars all age was not for them(the ironi).
    Im pretty sure I went on a huge pissy rant actually about how much work I put in to getting those scientists in year one. Im guessing they target shared me with each other not realizing that hitting me 8 times gave us the button.
    Last edited by Arka; 30-03-2017 at 20:21.

I'm from 4:3. Mike conveniently leaves out that they added 5 new provinces during the war all being sat by them. I wonder why? Maybe because he had thrown a temper tantrum about that very same issue in another thread and didn't want everyone to know he was being a hypocrite for now doing the EXACT same thing?? Haha

None of your provinces were ever a big threat to us. You kept going on in the war forums about how you had 5 unbreakables which we thought was funny because we only counted 2 until one of your banks made a slip up that we capitalized on. You saw the only way to win would be to add provinces and sit them. We did what we could and withdrew before they came out of protection.

So I share the sentiment... what are you so proud of? Hypocritically exploiting game mechanics? **Slow clap** for ya bud.

shots fired!
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Did you miss the thread where he said he was going to do exactly what he was complaining about? It was his recruiting thread...

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ng-for-players

Director of Age Changes
    We didn't even plan this, as Mike would've had his plan shut down instantly. They gave relations as we were stocking for our cows to jump, and we only had 20?h to get some military numbers (I actually woke up to a 12h prepare timer to relations decay lmao)
    Last edited by Avenger; 30-03-2017 at 22:22.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Needs to get out more
    I went out by myself in 63 and a friend joined me about mid age.

47 Sonic Blue (6:25) The Amber Room (6:25) Human 3457

CF count, after conflict:

BeastBlood
    Emeriti
    Pew Pew
    Unknown kingdom with badass undead war hero

CF count with zero conflict:

One guy wanted land drop
    Kingdom wanted to watch me on my journey

So that's 6 CFs.
    No sitters.
    2 provinces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I guess they accidentally added 5 new provs mid war too... Oops!

And yeah I saw that thread. We thought the situation was so weird that we went digging and discovered who Mike was and what his angle was. We all thought is was pretty ridiculous.

Director of Age Changes
    You hinted at indefinite duration war and said we just ****ed 'our rankings' - we replied np, we'll win this with nw condition. You went silent/passive aggressive... we found 5 people to help.
    And you still fought well over min time, with 1 day left until our avians would be set loose.
    Last edited by Avenger; 30-03-2017 at 23:36.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Postaholic
    I would like nothing more to take the honor from making 5 provinces and setting sitting, i just simply cant, on the other hand i can tell you if you had to face the people who was let in you seen a whole other show.
    But i gusse the fact we would be 14 vs 22 was the tipping point ? 75k offence avians no defence, ye i get how scary that might have looked, and you did well to WD when you did (more then 24 houers since they be oop).
    I think themango called them the insurence policy.
    You should be very proud wtho how you manage to use conquest so well and the new war mecanise, where a 240 acers province still can pack 100k+ offence.
    I said we learned a few things, but i hope you did the same.

@Kaeric

Why are you still making posts in our name even though we've asked you not to? Even though you left the kingdom after we asked you not to post in the kd name without consulting your kd mates. Your attitude reflects negatively on our kd. So could you please show some respect to your ex-kd, the people you've been playing alongside with, and respect our wishes not to make posts in our name?
    Last edited by Enthroned; 31-03-2017 at 13:27.

Post Fiend
    ooh. makes sense how mike was so full of salt on that other thread. are those new provs have the same login times too? :D

Kaeric you can join my kingdom. I think we have something in common.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information