Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So whats point of playing TM now?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    This has nothing to do with science, wpa, tms beeing dumb... this is because of the honor gain/attack OOW from topfeeding. You can see that for few ages Honor crown is won by whoring and not by warring. All those TMs who gets close to prince are getting vultured after war easy and ops honor gains oow is not a match to attacking.
    Even with the rampant topfeeding, there are still usually prince honor ranks achieved at some point in the age. It wasn't, once. Attackers were, relatively, much more resistant to T/Ms this age than in past ages due to wiz training speed and how quickly attackers were able to max science. I think that the science, combined with the topfeeding, really put a damper on honor ranks this age (except for emeriti and all of their bottom feeding gloriousness of course...smashing every single high-honor TM they can find in every war kingdom that comes out of EOWCF )

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Forts, homes, mil sci and mp+gp stacking were all direct defensive buffs we improved in recent ages. In comparison we haven't modified the offensive buildings in years. I do not buy the argument that t/ms are useless in or out of war. WPA was definetly easier for attackers to get this age sure, and i did warn people that this would be an issue, but its not insurmountable.

Also my point stands, attackers running higher wpa means they are sacrificing troops or peons.
    Dont need to boost offensive buildings when u give attackers 4-5more point offence elites while Tm's got +1 defence.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Raged0411 View Post
    Dont need to boost offensive buildings when u give attackers 4-5more point offence elites while Tm's got +1 defence.
    You basically just repeated his point. Raw offense has risen, but so have def mods. No one was ever truly ub before and to even more of a degree you just have to run the right numbers to play effectively. If someone doesn't know what those are then hey it's a game. Play around a bit until you figure it out or ask kd mates.
    Monarch Bad JuJu age 68

#badjuju
    #vivalakandis
    #gombe

Quote Originally Posted by Raged0411 View Post
    Attackers get more offensive elites than t/ms get defensive elites, that's because (mainly) t/ms dont have to run offense and can throw all those troops at wpa/tpa and more defense.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information