Thread: caster outside of war

caster outside of war

caster is good and all but seems they keep taking from casters and giving to attackers. one of the biggest flaws with a caster is outside of war

casters have nothing to do but sit there and stare at a wall outside of war
    - in war is fine they have spells to do things and can gain honor
    - outside of war they have no real spells worth trying to do anything (save for paradise, tree of gold) they dont have the ability to attack with spells or gain honor from it (see attackers ability to gain honor)
    - because of the attackers offensive abilities, our inability to cast: casters outside of war are sitting ducks...going into war there was a point i lost 500-600 acers just before our war with a different KD started which effectively removed me from war due to hampered production i had no way to retal those attacks

moral: casters need a way to defend themself or get honor/land outside of war other than just sitting there taking hits and building nothing but def units

Needs to get out more
    You retaliate, they counter and relationships follow. I'll admit I do this more wit faery cleric, but then I knew I was going to be targeted.

Yes, I suicide with faery because that aggression will not stand, man.

I'm not recommending this, I'm not connected to consequences the way most people are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by soloni View Post
    caster is good and all but seems they keep taking from casters and giving to attackers. one of the biggest flaws with a caster is outside of war

casters have nothing to do but sit there and stare at a wall outside of war
    - in war is fine they have spells to do things and can gain honor
    - outside of war they have no real spells worth trying to do anything (save for paradise, tree of gold) they dont have the ability to attack with spells or gain honor from it (see attackers ability to gain honor)
    - because of the attackers offensive abilities, our inability to cast: casters outside of war are sitting ducks...going into war there was a point i lost 500-600 acers just before our war with a different KD started which effectively removed me from war due to hampered production i had no way to retal those attacks

moral: casters need a way to defend themself or get honor/land outside of war other than just sitting there taking hits and building nothing but def units
    Bush + LL.

Thread Information