Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's the flogger man

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I thought you quit and wouldn't post here anymore?
    I refrained from posting in my original thread as it was full of garbage but I'll post in forums as I feel the need :)
    Marmite, you either crave it or loath it

Quote Originally Posted by ThePuncher View Post
    I refrained from posting in my original thread as it was full of garbage but I'll post in forums as I feel the need :)
    Sure.
    With that said ill take my sweet ass out of these forums and hope you guys have a nice day :)
    So weak!

he's just trying to feel relevant again after trying to fsu for sparta, leaving his kd and getting farmed for 50k acres.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Scribe
    pretty sure the mission is to add and retain players...

Meh
    Last edited by Mr Sn0w; 29-10-2017 at 15:56. Reason: Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    pretty sure the mission is to add and retain players...
    He left his kingdom to bleed and a few others he took with him. As a result his full kingdom had struggles (iirc from warforum) and they felt pretty disgruntled about the whole situation and how ****ty he handled it.
    People like him make others quit rather than stay, you're better off without douchebags like him.

I like to post
    I've literally spoken once to ThePuncher this age before he got into conflict with BB. Why on earth would I groom ghetto's so they can farm out 30% of their land to competition? :P

I've given up on that long since! In fact ThePuncher offered some of his players to join Sparta, but I kindly refused that offer in the end.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    He left his kingdom to bleed and a few others he took with him. As a result his full kingdom had struggles (iirc from warforum) and they felt pretty disgruntled about the whole situation and how ****ty he handled it.
    People like him make others quit rather than stay, you're better off without douchebags like him.
    Sadly protector your comments are based on your own imagination. I notice quite often that you make comments that seem to try to make yourself sound like some almighty utopian playing superstar lol. You really don't have a clue and I took no one with me from my former kingdom. In fact, I was hoping that they would work better together, make good decisions, deal with issues proactively instead of relying on me to deal with all external matters as well as micro manage them 24 7.

Protector, if it makes you feel better by calling me names and you feel superior as a result, that is your prerogative. I read your comments and often wonder why you strongly come across as an over righteous character who believes he is actually a better utopian than all others combined lol. Try winding your neck in a few inches in future please mate.

Sadly protector your comments are based on your own imagination. I notice quite often that you make comments that seem to try to make yourself sound like some almighty utopian playing superstar lol. You really don't have a clue and I took no one with me from my former kingdom. In fact, I was hoping that they would work better together, make good decisions, deal with issues proactively instead of relying on me to deal with all external matters as well as micro manage them 24 7.

Protector, if it makes you feel better by calling me names and you feel superior as a result, that is your prerogative. I read your comments and often wonder why you strongly come across as an over righteous character who believes he is actually a better utopian than all others combined lol. Try winding your neck in a few inches in future please mate.
    I love how you talk about Protector making himself feel better about talking **** about you, right after you just basically said your kd were useless without you and you left them cause it was too much work to lead them.

How many times can a Monarch insult the kd he built & abandoned in the same age, in a single thread?
    Last edited by Pillz; 09-03-2017 at 20:34.

You know who ThePuncher probably is, ABA.

I like to post
    Having been in ThePuncher's position before I know exactly where he's coming from. Sadly the trolls will be trolls and will twist/frame the story to make the good guy look bad :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Having been in ThePuncher's position before I know exactly where he's coming from. Sadly the trolls will be trolls and will twist/frame the story to make the good guy look bad :)
    You also ditched your kingdom cause you couldnt take it? No suprise there.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You also ditched your kingdom cause you couldnt take it? No suprise there.
    It's quite often those most committed that eventually burn out and end up burning bridges. People who don't care/commit, generally survive longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    It's quite often those most committed that eventually burn out and end up burning bridges. People who don't care/commit, generally survive longer.
    Dude lasted less than an age and threw his KD under the bus, not only in game by abandoning them, but now in the forums.

Doesn't seem committed to anything but crying.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Dude lasted less than an age and threw his KD under the bus, not only in game by abandoning them, but now in the forums.

Doesn't seem committed to anything but crying.
    Again a guy who talks from his rear lol. I was with that kd for 6 years if you really want to know :)

Thread Information