Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UTOPIANEWS: tin foil hat or what ?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I believe all of these theories. When it comes to Sparta and new abs, where there is smoke there's fire.
    your smoking something bad.. change ur dealer ;)

If the theories are right then bart is the best player in utopia... having this power of disbanding a entire alliance by himself.. damn he is good!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    your smoking something bad.. change ur dealer ;)

If the theories are right then bart is the best player in utopia... having this power of disbanding a entire alliance by himself.. damn he is good!
    When I reveal my real identity people are gonna trolol so hard :D

U think anyone starting to play this game in age 61 would be so good so fast? :P

Good?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Good?
    He started in age 61. He's got nothing to measure good against.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Good?
    Good as in demonstrably outplaying most of our opposition for many ages, good as in having a win-ratio of 90-95% in wars that I lead. Good as in being the only KD in the last 10 ages to introduce themselves into the top without relying on in-group talent.

Good as in delusional
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I like to post
    Just dead honest as usual. Even my greatest detractors who've faced me won't claim that I suck at this game. I'm very good at this game. Expert understanding of mechanics, warring strats and organizational talent. I challenge any one of you haters/losers to build up a KD recruiting from only KDs outside top 30, all players you didn't know before and without making use of your existing contacts, then turn it into one of the most stable crown-chasing KDs of the last 7-8 ages :)

I challenge anyone to drink as much milk as me in one sitting. But, the milk must come from a cow in Wisconsin, you can't know the owner, the owner must have less than 10 acres, and the cow born on a Sunday.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I'm very good at this game. Expert understanding of mechanics, warring strats and organizational talent.
    If you are so good at this game, then prove it by winning an age (Land+NW). Win without all the nonsense/bull****/dealbreaks. You only have a few kingdoms to compete against so your difficulty curve to make it happen isn't that high!

I challenge any one of you haters/losers to build up a KD recruiting from only KDs outside top 30, all players you didn't know before and without making use of your existing contacts, then turn it into one of the most stable crown-chasing KDs of the last 7-8 ages :)
    You do realize that winning an age isn't done by whoever you fill up a kingdom with, but by those running a kingdom? All this recruitment talk is bogus, it doesn't matter if your peon base is a bunch of veterans or a bunch of youngsters, provided their activity is good and they're following orders.

That said, I'm challenging you to show the community the true power of Bart by actively competing next age! You have an active kingdom, you are (self-proclaimed) good at the game, an expert at understanding of mechanics and warring strats. Should be a walk in the park!
    If you accept the challenge, I'll even ask flogger to not raze you into any of your wars ;p

U think anyone starting to play this game in age 61 would be so good so fast? :P
    I was thinking you might be BigDiamonds but then not even you are that obnoxious

Thumbs up

I'm on to you.... Elit!

Postaholic
    what an insult to elit ;/

Enthusiast
    Just dead honest as usual. Even my greatest detractors who've faced me won't claim that I suck at this game. I'm very good at this game. Expert understanding of mechanics, warring strats and organizational talent. I challenge any one of you haters/losers to build up a KD recruiting from only KDs outside top 30, all players you didn't know before and without making use of your existing contacts, then turn it into one of the most stable crown-chasing KDs of the last 7-8 ages :)
    now ur smoking something bad :P

as protector sayed.. proove it with facts not words ;) and stay away from trouble

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    now ur smoking something bad :P

as protector sayed.. proove it with facts not words ;) and stay away from trouble
    You've asked my opinion plenty of times and you wouldn't have if you had thought I didn't know my game. You also never had problems with the trouble when it benefited you (as literally each person posting here in this thread).

You've asked my opinion plenty of times and you wouldn't have if you had thought I didn't know my game. You also never had problems with the trouble when it benefited you (as literally each person posting here in this thread).
    Maybe it was a trick question!
    I know I've joked around with silly questions just to try and get a dumb answer, even with nubs in our KD.

Alas, do you accept the challenge?!

Thread Information