Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: UTOPIANEWS: tin foil hat or what ?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    You do realize that winning an age isn't done by whoever you fill up a kingdom with, but by those running a kingdom? All this recruitment talk is bogus, it doesn't matter if your peon base is a bunch of veterans or a bunch of youngsters, provided their activity is good and they're following orders.
    This comment merely shows how incredibly elitist you are and how you literally have no idea about life in true ghetto's or when building a new kingdom from scratch without calling on referenced players to fill as grunts.

Activity cannot be taken for granted
    Following orders cannot be taken for granted
    People being able to SOT-hit to circumvent bounces cannot be taken for granted
    People sniping other provs army-home or to steal horses cannot be taken for granted

Player quality matters a TON. It took me 4-5 ages of sifting and recruiting to assemble an all-conquering warring machine. As soon as my activity dropped and I was less able to constantly recruit/replace slackers, the warring capacity dropped too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    This comment merely shows how incredibly elitist you are and how you literally have no idea about life in true ghetto's or when building a new kingdom from scratch without calling on referenced players to fill as grunts.

People sniping other provs army-home or to steal horses cannot be taken for granted

Player quality matters a TON. It took me 4-5 ages of sifting and recruiting to assemble an all-conquering warring machine. As soon as my activity dropped and I was less able to constantly recruit/replace slackers, the warring capacity dropped too.

So, that just mean you're a failure that cant teach your players to act on their own. Any decent kd leader should be able to teach their players to survive without being there to micro ever step of the way.

I like to post
    Edit: nvm not worth my breath
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 10-03-2017 at 21:17.

Am I the only one who noticed that Bart was taking issue with Protector for his ls comments, and then ended his post by saying his KD fell over itself when he wasn't there to lead?

Lol

I lol'd. I'm anything but elitist ;p
    I could probably build a kingdom from players that came from ghetto's though.
    Our 1st age ghettoing we started 12/13, rest was all randoms. Worked fine for about half of them, gave them tips which they appreciated. The other half had no motivation to be better. My point being, new or old, if you have a player with motivation, it will work.

Thread Information