Thread: War Finder

Post Fiend

War Finder

I am thinking that a War Finder should be implemented.
    It can be on your Kingdom Page in place of an Espionage tab.
    Have it use the same script as the Target Finder in the War Room, except use Kingdom Net instead of Province Net.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBDuDe View Post
    I am thinking that a War Finder should be implemented.
    It can be on your Kingdom Page in place of an Espionage tab.
    Have it use the same script as the Target Finder in the War Room, except use Kingdom Net instead of Province Net.
    tf.umunk.net
    Use the kd search

Post Fiend
    I am talking about a in-game function so that it eliminates the need to use 3rd party programs.

Post Fiend
    I never understood the disdain with 3rd party tools, Some things are done as well or better outside.
    Works this way in other games as well.
    Teamspeak in many games, Deck trackers in Hearthstone, excel in civilization (only me? ok :( )

Post Fiend
    Let me start out by saying that: tf.umunk.net was exactly what I wanted.

And I, for one, have nothing against 3rd party tools/programs. I understand that they have functions/utilities that are useful, helpful, and in some cases, almost needed.
    All just for Utopia I have used/installed: IRC/Skype/PIMP/SHRIMP/UPO/Seraphim/Enhancer/Angel/uTools/munk(among orther IRC bots)/and probably more i cant think of off the top of my head
    And after a crash-course of options/commands/uses can get a handle on them fairly quickly.

Even I, for one, was half blinded from KD communication because I lacked Line (no cell).

But this isn't for me, this a newer player base that may not see the scope that these alter how you view Utopia.
    I tend to see that new players tend to frown that they have to sign-up for an outside utility.
    New Monarchs (Yes there are such things in the ghetto) may not know what too look for in a war target, or even how to even look for them.
    Some may not even know WHO to target (and sometimes after explanation WHY) during a war.
    Some players cant access them because they are using mobile and can only have one window open at a time. (Granted this can still be a deterent when switching between multiple windows.)

Thread Information