Thread: Number of kills in Age

Post Fiend

Number of kills in Age

My Generals, Soldiers, Goblins, Ogres, Warhorses and Mercenaries have killed approximately 36,400 enemies in military attacks this Age ... i kept approximate record ☺ ... do any of you also record your kills? How does my own kill tally conpare to yours?
    Live long and prosper

That seems pretty low...especially since I just killed 4k on 1 attack not long ago ;-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    True but hitting chain targets doesnt leave many corpses and i try to attack little oow as it makes enemies for the Age ... hopefully people start recording their military kills of enemy troops for future comparison...
    Live long and prosper

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    That seems pretty low...especially since I just killed 4k on 1 attack not long ago ;-)
    i'd agree with this, according to my history page i had Total Attacks Made 159 which is pretty low for my kd. i went back and added up my kills on my last 15 hits and they totaled about 40k. Since i dont wanna go through 160 hits nor are the 100% all in the bot i could estimate my kills.

I'd say lets say 2/3 my hits were into near 0 def poeple for effectively 0 kills, yet 1/2 of those were massacres so i'll take 1/3 of my hits did at least 1k, 1/3 of my hits 0. That leaves 53 hits over 12 weeks with kills from 0 week 0 to 3500 week 12

that means my first hit did 3500/53, second 3500/53*2, .....till my last hit i have 94500....adding that to the 53000 minimum i massacred and i'd say my kills were in the 150k range.
    Last edited by Persain; 09-03-2017 at 20:09.

I think it may also depend on where he is playing either top 50 or bottom 50 can make the world of a difference. And yes, once you start hitting chained targets kills are minimal. ALSO...I do NOT have the dedication to sit there and record my hits for EVERY single attack, especially when I am playing on my phone. So kudos The Moon of Earth for having that dedication, a whole lot more than me :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Needs to get out more
    I'm sure my opponents feel better about their kills vs my province since I switched from human cleric to orc mystic. Since I only retal, the initial hits on my army home are impressive news.

I'm probably going to have to adjust my challenge idioms since I joined a different kingdom. I'll try my best to hit the provinces most likely to hit back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Keep track for future reference ... military kills in attacks...
    Live long and prosper

Post Fiend
    There will be alot this age....between avians and orcs both having bloodlust...
    Just my final two cents. =) "Stay inside the box too long and one becomes blind to the lines that confine them" - Some uknown(to me) wise(and prolly poor) Man once said(and that's typed.)

Many of the Avians are going Cleric, which will lower losses, even with Bloodlust cast. Personally, with access to Fanaticism as Avian, I'd avoid Bloodlust if I just need a little OME boost, as Bloodlust won't buff battle gains for more credits to replace the extra leets lost due to Bloodlust. Only about 150 Orcs so far, to 600 Avians. I think UD and Orc elites will die in huge numbers, and Orcs will suffer big losses regardless with their penalties.

Post Fiend
    Im a Elf Mystic this Age so my kills will be few... but ill record them anyway...
    Live long and prosper

Quote Originally Posted by Danjor View Post
    Many of the Avians are going Cleric, which will lower losses, even with Bloodlust cast. Personally, with access to Fanaticism as Avian, I'd avoid Bloodlust if I just need a little OME boost, as Bloodlust won't buff battle gains for more credits to replace the extra leets lost due to Bloodlust. Only about 150 Orcs so far, to 600 Avians. I think UD and Orc elites will die in huge numbers, and Orcs will suffer big losses regardless with their penalties.
    Keep in mind that even though you may not have a 1 for 1 credit gain for elites lost with BL, the fact that all your EOWCF credits can be used to retrain elites makes BL less of a headache. Obviously during war it is situational if you are reducing your off past being able to hit prime targets.
    ----Ralakar----
    Confession of Lotus

Quote Originally Posted by darthmom View Post
    Keep in mind that even though you may not have a 1 for 1 credit gain for elites lost with BL, the fact that all your EOWCF credits can be used to retrain elites makes BL less of a headache. Obviously during war it is situational if you are reducing your off past being able to hit prime targets.
    Only the winning KD receives specs credits :).

Thread Information