Thread: Plaidovia

Enthusiast

Plaidovia

Anyone from Plaidovia kd still around?

Needs to get out more
    I've played there one age. Nice people and fairly active.

They were/are? the best non-competing* war kingdom IMHO. Very relaxed but solid player to player. We warred whoever we happened upon. There had been some controversy about them dodging such and such war kingdoms, but that's not how they play.

* non-competing means we pretty much got to pick our race/personality, no bot, simple intel, kingdom chat waving, no chart navigating, no freakout war strat or planning, honorable.

They honestly knew nothing about the top or much about war kingdom drama. They always tagged up.

From the outside I notice some might complain about land dropping, but I honestly think I was the one who taught them. Not to shrink and do the "midnight sneaky" but to sculpt the kingdom. They weren't familiar with pool consumption.

I realize this is an off topic tangent, but even in the small kingdom I've occupied for the last two ages wanted land drops in order to be in war ranges with kingdoms that simply wave for war. I was asked to land drop and opted to restart my province as a means by which all parties could be happy.

Land dropping has gotten a bad name in certain circles but I frankly have my suspicions about their motives. These kingdoms aren't Rusty, Roughknecks etc, they're just casual players that happen to be good province managers. I recall the queen of Plaidovia explaining how gracious the top kingdom was that dropped them. She mentioned they were kind enough to advise army out and hit anon.

The funny part about this was, when I soloed, I got hit by a Plaidovian who was army out for a land drop. The crows came home to roost, as it were.

I hope Plaidovia is still around. The old kingdoms have an archaic charm and character you don't see in all the kingdoms beating their heads against the wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Plaidovia is still around.

Can check us out on Facebook still as well.

Post Fiend
    Yep still alive and kickin`
    #Plaidovia

Enthusiast
    Ah, alright. Didn't see any provinces with the name plaidovia around, so was wondering. I've played with only one plaidovia guy before, plaidovian scopio. This was around 10-11 yeas back.
    He wouldn't by any chance still be playing, would he?

Thread Information