Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Confessions

I like to post

Congrats Confessions

Congrats on another Warcrown. Also congrats to FS for remaining unbeaten in conflict this age once again and securing second spot on war charts. Who knows, with some more time u might've been able to war CoL for the crown :)

Veteran
    Damn CoL. I'm fully intending on knocking them down next age. Loky and Owa, keep an eye out ;)

But seriously though, such a great KD. People say that warring tier KDs aren't as good as top KDs...but I would put CoL up against any top KD in war any day of the week. Their consistency must be acknowledged.
    Last edited by s0830887; 09-03-2017 at 21:16.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Needs to get out more
    Congratulation, Confessions of Lotus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    Your support means a lot to us Bart.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    Damn CoL. I'm fully intending on knocking them down next age. Loky and Owa, keep an eye out ;)

But seriously though, such a great KD. People say that warring tier KDs aren't as good as top KDs...but I would put CoL up against any top KD in war any day of the week. Their consistency must be acknowledged.
    May be true, we couldn't test them thought as they declined every time we approached them :-P we still love owa tho. Ty Bart for support, always biggest fan <3 also, see you next age MRC, had fun warring you guys the most

Gz to CoL!
    Last edited by Dean21; 09-03-2017 at 22:30.
    Dopefiends - They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast

Regular
    Never in the history of utopia has a kingdom been run by such ignorant, selfish, arrogant...

Just kidding. Love confessions and miss being part of them.

-ritz

Congrats on another crown !!

zzz dodge more

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post

They lost to us with 1 prov more, then didn't want anything to do with us when we were same size again. Crown of dodging
    -Gurch

Scribe
    Congrats!

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by wingding View Post
    They lost to us with 1 prov more, then didn't want anything to do with us when we were same size again. Crown of dodging
    COL got the warring crown with a 7/8 ww. You mean because of their only loss to Gurch means they don't deserve the crown? You complaining the grape taste sour, right?

So you mean FS should get the crown instead for a perfect record? Come on, be realistic. It is the points that count.

Beating up on ghettos and dodging top war kds. What a well deserved war crown /s

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    COL got the warring crown with a 7/8 ww. You mean because of their only loss to Gurch means they don't deserve the crown? You complaining the grape taste sour, right?

So you mean FS should get the crown instead for a perfect record? Come on, be realistic. It is the points that count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgefession View Post
    Beating up on ghettos and dodging top war kds. What a well deserved war crown /s
    It's a chart not a crown.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Addict
    Kudos on a very nice misleading kingdom theme this age too! Every kingdom with war chart aspirations should take a page from their book, lose your first war and look like noobs on the surface. Remember, Utopia is a STRATEGY game, and they out-strategied the lot of ya in more ways than just wars. ;)

Post Fiend
    Full dorf kd in OOP war down a prov. Shouldn't be a hit to the ego that much. Didn't you end up top 10 land/nw? I'm pretty sure CoL was not top 10 land/nw at all this age...maybe your idea of being 'same size again' isn't everyone else's opinion ;)

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Take it no one doe EoA articles anymore? Used to be fun to get mini interviews etc

Thread Information