Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Congrats Confessions

I like to post
    congrats to confessions!

Regular
    Kingdoms aren't great, it's the players in them that are great. It takes more than just skill or game knowledge to keep a kingdom together for so long. Confessions of Lotus is one the oldest kingdom in the game. They've been there since the start I believe. Consider how many kingdoms have been built up and retired along the way. Think of how many crowning kingdoms that were once at the top of the game but have now vanished into the wind and are now a distant memory. Looking at how the leadership in CoL handles this thread is just one glimpse of how they carry themselves. There is a reason why they continue to be so strong and have such a vast player base that will continue coming back.

Post Fiend
    Get your own damn room.. =)

Jealous that I know people?

Oh and I didnt say it before, so congratz to confessions..

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    congrats to confessions!
    That's the spirit!

Congratulations Confessions of Lotus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

May u "accidentally" snatch another one this age ;)

On a side note: CoL actually didnt do the "gold for land/honor etc" thing last age...it was a casual age...or at least that was the intention...so no Land drops..however the tm component of the kd was rather big which meant the attackers got the **** kicked out of them almost every war...as such..they didn't "really" needed dropping ;)

In addition..a fair amount of the ppl playing today have played in top kds..especially if we look at the more organized kds today. That also means that several of them have done the whoring game and competed in nw/land...just to remind Palem that sure whoring kds might be able to war (most dont extensively...usually because it doesn't benefit the chart hunt )..while war kds might now how to whore..but dont because it doesn't benefit you in terms of getting wars. It simply limits the range of kds u might be able to war...and especially when you start racking up the wins...a lot wont war u.

Thread Information