Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Emeriti

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    Thanks guys. Uh, who was the first kingdom to threepeat?

It was suggested that after this age I should reveal all of our super secret strategies. I'll be happy to candidly answer any questions about strategy we used this age.
    Hi jdorje,

As an outsider, it seemed like soldiers and soldier aid played a key part in your success. So my question is, how handsome is Binar? On a scale of 1 to 10 is fine.

Congrats to the Pew and Emeriti crew on the threepeat and triple crown. Wishing all the best for the new age <3

The first to tripple crown was Dropbearz or Brute force.

Postaholic
    I don't think I've ever seen a picture of binar. I imagine him as a dorky kid though. Maybe handsome in a skinny underfed Norwegian kind of way.

Forum Fanatic
    Thanks guys. Uh, who was the first kingdom to threepeat?

It was suggested that after this age I should reveal all of our super secret strategies. I'll be happy to candidly answer any questions about strategy we used this age.
    Pansies was the first threepeat: age 18 19 20.

Congrats Emeriti.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Geez, and I thought I was being harsh lol

Big congrats to Emeriti!

What Zap Zap said. Pansies was first to threepeat on the real server.

No matter what Elit said Emeritis tripple crown is still harder and more worth then BF and Dropbearz tripple on a mess around playground server for everyone with to much time on their hands to stick to just one province, and with even less controll of the cheating.

I still rank Pansies threepeat the highest thou as it was done when the game was at its peak and it took all the time until the server shrunk to 2-3k players before CR could reapeat it (and later Emeriti).

ps Binar is one handsome fella, defenetly a 9/10! ds
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

lol, Emeriti tripple crown is far from harder and more worth. Let's not stroke people's egos too much. WoL back the was far more competitive than utopia today is.

Tripple crown is still impressive but a bit sad I the big picture I mean Emeriti had what 2 wars?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    lol, Emeriti tripple crown is far from harder and more worth. Let's not stroke people's egos too much. WoL back the was far more competitive than utopia today is.

Tripple crown is still impressive but a bit sad I the big picture I mean Emeriti had what 2 wars?
    Agreed. Lost oop to wsk, then were handed a farm out by "bb". Really competitive lmfao
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    Gratz to emeriti but I don't think mechanics were too fair last age honor wise. Too much honor gained oow and wars weren't rewarding enough. You have Kds with 5-6-7 wws and far less honor than Emeriti who had 1-2wws if I'm correct.
    It's not Emeriti fault and they played it well so grats there it's just mechanic failure and that's why it got changed a bit this age
    Dopefiends - They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast

Veteran
    Congratz on the tripple crown.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Scribe
    and to think...had asf just said congrats on triple crown , we could have all just agreed ;)

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitch View Post
    and to think...had asf just said congrats on triple crown , we could have all just agreed ;)
    ikr?!
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Super duper congratz! :D
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of binar. I imagine him as a dorky kid though. Maybe handsome in a skinny underfed Norwegian kind of way.
    Dorky - a little, he plays utopia!
    Handsome - yes
    Skinny underfed - yes

http://oi68.tinypic.com/30c0emx.jpg <-- PewPew

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Big congrats to Emeriti!

No matter what Elit said Emeritis tripple crown is still harder and more worth then BF and Dropbearz tripple on a mess around playground server for everyone with to much time on their hands to stick to just one province, and with even less controll of the cheating.

Dont you think being player in Emerit make you biased? From other side im didunt play in any from KDs made it so my view is more objective?
    And if we stay to facts all other kingdoms win Triple did it when game had over 30k plaers in server compare atm around 3k.
    Sure geting triple is cool but when your main competitor is your own KD and when you start age with war loss not much to brag...
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information