Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Emeriti

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Dont you think being player in Emerit make you biased? From other side im didunt play in any from KDs made it so my view is more objevtive?
    I don't think I'd consider a deep hatred of Abs and it's players as "objective" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I don't think I'd consider a deep hatred of Abs and it's players as "objective" lol
    If you have deep hatred of abs that proves you're objective!
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I like to post
    I never hide my deep dislike to ABS and personaly to some from leader but its never made me blind too.
    I remember very good age when BruteForce won triple in wol. Game was very competive in both servers. Incredible dirty and unpredictable because so many contenders. Now Emerity is clear better from all rest kingdoms (all good kingdoms gone) and they get auto win in land chart with no competition. Last age honor mehanic was broken so they got honor too.
    How its more impresive and harder from win in willd server with so many kingdoms in both charts?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I was the first one in this thread to say the server isn't competitive. I don't disagree with you. I'm just saying that suggesting you don't have a bias is silly. The fact that Shai played in Emeriti is no more of a reason for him to not be objective than your dislike of Abs

I like to post
    I was the first one in this thread to say the server isn't competitive. I don't disagree with you. I'm just saying that suggesting you don't have a bias is silly. The fact that Shai played in Emeriti is no more of a reason for him to not be objective than your dislike of Abs
    I make clear difference from facts and feelings. How you see i just pointed Emerity is clear better from rest kingdoms, but i have really hard time to take them serious for being good kingdom at all and its not result from my dislike some ppl. Its result from what i have see how they act.

Age i was in CR here was some drama with Emerity OOP so i offered my help for make diplo with them. When i talked Binar he simple try to dodge me and avoid doing diplo. So i told him to PM me when he have time and pretended i dont see what he is doing. He didunt PM me for finish our talk at all during age. This is incredible imature act. If he was real leader he need to know what is most annoyng about leading kingdom its when ppl waste your time for noting. Ever if he dislike me and dont want Cf he need at lest to send me short msg say they dont want deal. Still around 7 weeks later when Dorje send me PM i reply to him instant and we made deal very easy and fast. When he asked me if Cr is going to help Emerity if Sparta deal break them i gave instant YES for answer and lets make it clear. Person i dislike most in ABS is not ASF its Dorje. I never had much respect to ASF (Binar too) so dont matter what he do its cant upset me but i had respect to Dorje for being good leader and he ruined it all with his imature act to set 2vs1 with Havoc after loss fair war with us. I expected from him to be better...

Still dont matter how im feel about some one i still can see clear all picture and make objective call.
    Last edited by Elit; 10-03-2017 at 15:37.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    Uh zauper told us he wanted an eoa ceasefire or you would triple hostile us. Binar simply stopped talking to you for the next 2 months after that. That ****tiness would be on you, not us, as for some inexplicable reason you thought it was okay to go through with the triple team because we turned down your eoa ceasefire offer.

If you think about it realistically, a tripple is as easy as a "double" (land+nw), assuming you have a few weeks to abuse the honor + nw mechanics.
    We got dealbroken and GBed and ended up on 138k honor. Without either of those we would have easily made 150k+. Honorgains combined with NW drops are completely broken

Honor kingdoms are doing it wrong! :p

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Honor kingdoms are doing it wrong! :p
    "Honor" kd's are doing what they always did, rather than to adopt their gameplay style to bad mechanics. Its dev's mistake they saw fit to remove metric of success that was historically tied to warring tier and make it a benchmark for successful bottomfeeding instead.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    Uh zauper told us he wanted an eoa ceasefire or you would triple hostile us. Binar simply stopped talking to you for the next 2 months after that. That ****tiness would be on you, not us, as for some inexplicable reason you thought it was okay to go through with the triple team because we turned down your eoa ceasefire offer.
    My talk with Binar was 1-2 weeks after all this OOP mess. He told me: his on work and he cant talk atm. What so hard to say not deal if he dont want deal? My point is Emerity did really stupid not set any deal with CR for over 7 weeks and put KD in risk what no need. If CR really wanted to mess age for you they had this option few times and special before your incoming war with BB when you had 0 thives on your cow.
    What save you its this was CR not AMA. You did this mistake age 46 for ignore my diplo/propose CF and its cost Sanctuary n1 spot. If Binar have done this to my kingdom i wont be peaceful like CR.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Elit -

When ASF says "competitive server", he is talking about battlefields vs WoL, the actual physical server on which the game was on. BF was the "competitive server".

Maybe that terminology was lost on you.

None of us are actually trying to insinuate that the way the game is right now is as competitive as it was 10-15 ages ago or 30+ ages ago. You can find plenty of posts from me saying the game isn't really competitive.

We're just playing the game for fun and having a good time. Is that our fault somehow, are we not supposed to play the game anymore to make people happy?

You still have your opinions and I'm not going to bother trying to change them, you can think what you want and everyone will have own opinion. Personally I would feel highly confident with Emeriti competing against any of your past kingdoms. By your same logic I can say if you decide to go and make your dream kingdom on this server right now it won't be any "good" because the server is "not competitve." That's like putting a beautiful person on a isolated desert island and saying they are not beautiful because no one else is on the island.

Instead of continuing to point out the server isn't competitve, I would welcome for people to do something about it and create a kingdom, help promote the game, etc. rather than just attack the forums. We're doing our part to help with competitovebess by continuing to play.
    Last edited by Proteus; 10-03-2017 at 20:06.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Elit -

When ASF says "competitive server", he is talking about battlefields vs WoL, the actual physical server on which the game was on. BF was the "competitive server".

None of us are actually trying to insinuate that the way the game is right now is as competitive as it was 10-15 ages ago or 30+ ages ago. You can find plenty of posts from me saying the game isn't really competitive.
    When ASF say something its actually opposite and look like you understand it :)
    I notice Maclean joined Emerity and Lenox is suffering here from several ages already. They are both ppl i like and respect, but im not going to troll them with: congrats for competitive triple win :D

They are great players!

p.s.
    Win triple is cool don't matter in what kind age. I think every one in Emerity deserve to feel happy about it. Just ASF coming with:
    first ever competitive server triple crown!
    This is more like troll and i need to correct him. If he have say: Congrats for win triple crown its all fine and good!
    Last edited by Elit; 10-03-2017 at 20:36.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    and to think...had asf just said congrats on triple crown , we could have all just agreed ;)
    But what fun would that be?

BTW, Shai has never played in Emeriti. They did try and recruit him though, but he turned them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Elit -

We're just playing the game for fun and having a good time. Is that our fault somehow, are we not supposed to play the game anymore to make people happy?

You still have your opinions and I'm not going to bother trying to change them, you can think what you want and everyone will have own opinion. Personally I would feel highly confident with Emeriti competing against any of your past kingdoms. By your same logic I can say if you decide to go and make your dream kingdom on this server right now it won't be any "good" because the server is "not competitve." That's like putting a beautiful person on a isolated desert island and saying they are not beautiful because no one else is on the island.

Instead of continuing to point out the server isn't competitve, I would welcome for people to do something about it and create a kingdom, help promote the game, etc. rather than just attack the forums. We're doing our part to help with competitovebess by continuing to play.
    And the point Elit and others are making, and rightfully so, is that pre-merger WoL was more competitive than age 70 WoL.

And to say otherwise would be delusional.

<3 Elit one of my greatest friends and person I respect the most in this game. I won triple crown in dropbears and now in emeriti and you can't compare now to then. But us and brute winning it back then was great accomplishments as it never happened until now. So great feat by us in emeriti and to all haters if it's so easy why it only ever happened three times? Am just glad to enter the club of two triple crowns and be part of emeriti great kd

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    No one is saying it's easy.

We're saying WoL isn't competitive

Thread Information