Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Congrats Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    Honor kds aren't exactly doing it wrong though; almost always the winner of honor has done it exactly this way. BB took it to a new level for sure, but CR did a similar thing the last weeks of last age.
    It was a joke :p. It's actually hard to do it because you do need CFs. Generally someones going to decline CFing you, then it wont work.
    As for last age, it was actually easier now with scientists. With no peasants/builds you wouldnt generate any so the bigger you get the more your science deflated. Once you maxed scientists you'd always have the bonus which helps protect your honor. I recall a point where we gave relations and some guys ended up losing a bunch to ops.

Also, the more land you have, the easier it is. More defense helps loads.

The reason war kingdoms didnt get higher was most likely because anon destroys honor.

I agree on the activity part. Activity isn't relevant unless it is needed. Being there for waves is more important than being on for 16 hours a day. Altho, I do prefer a good mix, as it creates a good social atmosphere as well. What I like most is the bogus we have on whatsapp, some of the banter is totally hilarious (too bad it'll get me banned if I post chatlogs or pics here)

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    thanks to dorje zerocool proteus univers jdcb retard carber gust rashidi swan bacarra lagski glee unos zeppez dumnorix procy drixx CK apocalypse maclean lennox megafusion jalgir tda. you all pwn!

and being greedy gets you burnt. playing nice, not razing honor provs and not forcing tripples before they happen works better.
    You dont need to razekill to finish 1st honor, all you need is lots of land & soldiers and some offense! And a bit of time

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    Thanks guys. Uh, who was the first kingdom to threepeat?

It was suggested that after this age I should reveal all of our super secret strategies. I'll be happy to candidly answer any questions about strategy we used this age.
    Get a farm war from BB and get back into the age. That's all the strategy you used. Is good that it worked for you ;)

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Get a farm war from BB and get back into the age. That's all the strategy you used. Is good that it worked for you ;)
    Coss walks up and drops the mic. Damn savage
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information