Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UTOPIANEWS: A Munk Joins the ranks.

Needs to get out more
    The munk ascension. It's nice to see your efforts evolve.

Congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Yes congrats to the cheaters getting there cheats installed into the game!! Hip hip horrraaa!!!

Enthusiast
    think most of us had seen this coming. to give credit munk does have great tools. however would have been nice to go back to a time when most did not use so many crutches.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    think most of us had seen this coming. to give credit munk does have great tools. however would have been nice to go back to a time when most did not use so many crutches.
    Making this game easier to play and less time consuming is the best way to grow the game. People don't have time, and the commitment is too much which is why most people have to retire. You'd probably see less leave (which not many leave now a days thankfully) if people only needed to log once a day, 12h attack times and less can be daunting with job and sleep. But at least it only taking 5 minutes to make your attack at 3am is a bonus thanks to Mink tools.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Making this game easier to play and less time consuming is the best way to grow the game. People don't have time, and the commitment is too much which is why most people have to retire. You'd probably see less leave (which not many leave now a days thankfully) if people only needed to log once a day, 12h attack times and less can be daunting with job and sleep. But at least it only taking 5 minutes to make your attack at 3am is a bonus thanks to Mink tools.
    the game is already very easy to play. I have seen ghettos trying to use munk and stinger and believe it or not finding those more difficult and time consuming than just playing. one age to recruit for my own kd I just random around every two weeks. every ghetto i landed in except for one was using munk or stinger. I refused to use and still quickly grew to dominate the kd. needless to say recruiting worked well. munk and stinger is clearly not needed to play well. activity and common sense it pretty much all that is needed. what kills kds say in the 10 to 50 range is when they have a few players who just log in once a day. to want more of that does not make for a good experience unless your goal is to have more inactive farms. what causes good players to leave, lots of reasons i guess. certainly having to do lead kd or do diplo with a-holes in other kds (you know who you are). is probably one common reason. or those who are obsessed and just burn themselves out. lot of the obsessed who leave would never want to play if it were to log in once a day. anyways I've decided to leave the game. hope all who stay have a great age...

Thread Information