Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: umunk in game

Quote Originally Posted by CheckerBob View Post
    Only 90%?
    I leave 10% for spear lies
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by CheckerBob View Post
    Only 90%?
    BoH leaves 10% in order to communicate with people like us. Its an evil, but a necessary one.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Fiend
    I think munkbot is a pile of trash. Last age due to some registration nonsense our information was public even after forced donations to keep it function. I understand its his product and should be paid for his time. Lets not call it charity work though. And is this secure? Feels like a great way for the continued information sharing to be done 3rd party style like the good ol days.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoore View Post
    Target Finders
    Until you create the APIs this you only have the option to block the IPs and wait for those being blocked to contact you.

Intel Plugins
    They are not needed anymore, if you add support for those that contact you.
    But on a business level it is a bad decision to add support for everyone and not just provide the data and sent it to a specified URL.. You should not adapt to peoples code.. They should adjust their parser to take what you offer.

Plugins Tool
    The tools changing the layout and calculating things for people should not have an impact you’re your servers. Just the end users experience.

App
    The only reason for them to load multiple pages is again to support intel sites if I am not mistaken.
    This could also be eliminated with APIs.

This. Building an API would do a number of things for the game, the least of which being that the third party tools would have a simple place to get the information they need.

To take it even further, that would also make building a good mobile app (or host of mobile apps) possible. You could in theory build an app that hits the api and gives you a single screen province overview, and push notifications on certain events (Like being attacked).

Thread Information