Thread: Feelings ~ TVK 71

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Needs to get out more
    Leadership Council Array

In this Virtual Kingdom it was suggested each division include one member of council. If council is new to you I'm offering an example as it applies to this template.

1-Chancellor for Kingdom Diplomacy: This position oversees and negotiates mechanical CFs, notices, and tracks CF expiration and rhetorical details.

2-Chancellor for Kingdom Logistics: This council member reviews kingdom assets and projections. These include science and honor distribution, cost/time estimates for kingdom sculpting, and costs associated with slaying and tanking dragons.

3-Global Strategic Advisor: This advisor monitors the Utopian world, assessing threats and opportunities. The work includes reviewing such details as kingdom potential strengths, weaknesses, and advisory in keeping up with the Jones's.

4-Global Intelligence Advisor: This advisor reviews intel gathered by the breadth of the kingdom Snatch News and more intricate details concerning topical kingdom business.

5-Kingdom Tactical Advisor: Conductor of the elliptical wave. While divisions are encouraged to initiate their own tactics, it's up to the KTA to navigate the whole in a symphony of execution. Similar to a wave commander with the complexities of 24/7 engagement.

The way to look at council is in it's progress. Nobody is going to be good at council until effort is put forward to improve. The idea is to promote an environment of communication. As experience is gained the council will learn better ways to convey the importance of certain situations and adapt to adversity. We want to preserve the intimacy of the divisions while enjoying a fluidity in kingdom locomotion.

It takes time to be able to digest information correctly and to act on that information correctly. The first steps aren't about the latest wiz-bang bot or com link, it's about building a kingdom of reputable causation.

I'm a firm believer in honorable play as a lever for challenge and fun. So it was in D&D and so it is in Utopia. Playing evil characters has no end game; no true satisfaction. The unity of honor makes games most interesting and the challenges abound in a world of Goliath's. I'm a stalwart player because I play by the challenge idioms I bestow on myself. I embrace the challenges and therefor fear no encounter in the game. For me, I enjoy resources, honor and acres just like everyone else, but the willingness to accept being PK'd over capitulation makes for more fun. I'm not foolhardy and will accept when I'm beaten, but we need to see it first. I encourage you to be courageous and not angry. Enjoy your battles that hold little hope, in the interest of learning from a superior player/kingdom. Adapt and become stronger.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 22-04-2017 at 09:31.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information