Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UTOPIANEWS - Shady Farm war ?

Postaholic

UTOPIANEWS - Shady Farm war ?

So the kingdom with 4 provinces in top 6 and 1 small elf gets into a war with a kingdom on 2mil nw, after 1 guy in that kingdom hits them 4 times
    This makes one wonder what is going on, this also happend shortly after the small 5 people kingdom used up all there pool, did they get lucky ?
    sevel repports also confirms that the talked about kingdom always is online the same time, munk seems to confirm that 2 provinces is within 1% login pattoen of the other 54% and 53% and 2 other provinces is on 24% and 23%, while the small "elf" has how own login patton (way less then the 4 bigs).

Dunno, what do you see ?

March 5 of YR1 Lighthouse has sent an aid shipment to Whatever You Want.
    March 8 of YR1 Lighthouse has sent an aid shipment to Whatever You Want.
    March 8 of YR1 An unknown province from Make eXploring Great Again (8:13) captured 51 acres of land from Metastappe (2:16).
    March 8 of YR1 An unknown province from Make eXploring Great Again (8:13) captured 35 acres of land from Metastappe (2:16).
    March 13 of YR1 Metastappe (2:16) invaded Whatever You Want (8:13) and captured 40 acres of land.
    March 13 of YR1 Metastappe (2:16) invaded Whatever You Want (8:13) and captured 23 acres of land.
    March 13 of YR1 Metastappe (2:16) invaded Whatever You Want (8:13) and captured 15 acres of land.
    March 19 of YR1 Lighthouse has sent an aid shipment to Whatever You Want.
    March 19 of YR1 Whatever You Want (8:13) captured 59 acres of land from Metastappe (2:16).
    March 20 of YR1 Lighthouse (8:13) invaded Metastappe (2:16) and razed 15 acres of land.
    March 21 of YR1 Whatever You Want has sent an aid shipment to Serenity.
    March 21 of YR1 Our kingdom has begun a Sapphire Dragon project targetted at Drunkards (2:16).
    March 21 of YR1 Chicken pot pie has sent an aid shipment to Lighthouse.
    March 21 of YR1 Chicken pot pie has sent an aid shipment to Lighthouse.
    March 21 of YR1 Chicken pot pie has sent an aid shipment to Kenny Loggins.
    March 21 of YR1 We have declared WAR on Drunkards (2:16)!

Postaholic
    or maby im reading it all wrong and there is a fair explenation ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    or maby im reading it all wrong and there is a fair explenation ?
    It 'should' be impossible for a kd to declare war unless two provinces hit them.

And post screen shot of in-game activity sheet?

Director of Age Changes
    Poor ghetto probably doesn't even know what happened here, lol
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

I played in Drunkards when Bart RK'd me... very ghetto not knowing what they are getting themselves into.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Postaholic
    Lighthouse (53% active)
    Whatever You Want (53% active)

They have same login patton down to the tics on munk activity tracker, im talking 99%

Chicken pot pie (24% active)
    Kenny Loggins (23% active)

Same story here same login patton every same tic online, and offline same tics.

Serenity (13% active)

Kinda same patton as the 2 first this could be a diffrent person, og maby a mobil phone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    Lighthouse (53% active)
    Whatever You Want (53% active)

They have same login patton down to the tics on munk activity tracker, im talking 99%

Chicken pot pie (24% active)
    Kenny Loggins (23% active)

Same story here same login patton every same tic online, and offline same tics.

Serenity (13% active)

Kinda same patton as the 2 first this could be a diffrent person, og maby a mobil phone ?
    Are they using sitting to have 2 people run 4 accounts? That would be legal.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Are they using sitting to have 2 people run 4 accounts? That would be legal.
    They appear to be. And it is sort of a grey area I think. It should be against the rules to sit provs as soon as they're created.

Edit: I mean to have a prov created and immediately set sitter so that the creator is not playing it at all for a prolonged period.

Regular
    We will have Moral Victory.. and destroy their "lets make exploring great again Slut-Theme.. They even started this.

Regular
    I think Policing action must be used in this.. we are a peaceful, barely organized KD with no ambitons whatsoever!

You should post your paper to demonstrate to us how this started.

Postaholic
    How 8:13 looks like : http://i65.tinypic.com/208fms8.jpg
    How another small kingdom looks like: http://i63.tinypic.com/2zny2vd.jpg

Push zoom on both.

Notice the huge diffrence ?

Regular
    You guys need this.. admit it.. we neexd to test the new Devs tweak of the rnw mechanicis.. no? and this if just fked up..

Regular
    Paper

February 2 of YR1 Whatever You Want (8:13) invaded Metastappe (2:16) and captured 61 acres of land.
    February 3 of YR1 Metastappe (2:16) recaptured 30 acres of land from Whatever You Want (8:13).
    February 3 of YR1 Whatever You Want (8:13) attempted to invade Average (2:16).

This is what started the conflict.. that failure was what made me react.. the little **** was scuiciding

Regular
    then I quaded his ass:

February 20 of YR1 Metastappe (2:16) captured 58 acres of land from Whatever You Want (8:13).
    February 20 of YR1 Metastappe (2:16) captured 33 acres of land from Whatever You Want (8:13).
    February 20 of YR1 Metastappe (2:16) captured 19 acres of land from Whatever You Want (8:13).
    February 20 of YR1 Metastappe (2:16) captured 11 acres of land from Whatever You Want (8:13).

ofc

Thread Information