Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: munk issues

munk issues

I guess this is where i take this now? I am using Chrome is any use.

noticing that it does not pick up on Production science from SoS as yet, still searching for 'Food'?

many monarch abilities don't seem to function properly with script running (CFs, Banner), as well as issue with forums deleting messages and i have had instances where I cannot read past 1 page of a thread with bot in place.

i also now find that on chrome i have this same issue that i have on mobile where the script needs to be refreshed or reloaded every time i go to a new page... For me, I use a windows phone- so on mobile i wasnt surprised. but on my browser this is a major pain, compared to how the script worked with tampermonkey.

Munkscript seems to disable itself randomly and/or when I refresh a page.

This is funny because when you change munk prefs, it tells you to refresh the page... which disables it and you have to click it again.

Munk officially tells you that the script does not work on the following pages (Mail and Forum)

The script unloads when you enter the mail and forum page, when the page changes (still being within mail and forum) the script unloads totally and you see nothing and ajax and the bot and irc all turn off.

thats not a bug or an error, though i do hope he does fix it, Though i assume that it turns off because it interferes with the text formatting bar tied to the mail and forums.

Additionally, if you enter forums and dont immediately refresh the page to switch the script off, you wont be able (as monarch or steward) Delete, stick or close any threads, and you also cannot start a new thread.

I havent really noticed any issues that munk causes with the mail pages.

Also in addition, in the munkbot preferences you can decide if you want to see the banner or not. and if i recall correctly there is an option to have extra links added to navigation as well.

All these issues, though munk is part of the utopia team, should be brought directly to munk personally via his site or irc chat.

(The only real bug i dislike that ive noticed is it glitches the history page)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Munkscript seems to disable itself randomly and/or when I refresh a page.

This is funny because when you change munk prefs, it tells you to refresh the page... which disables it and you have to click it again.
    Yes, Munk absolutely sucks at the moment. We are using it for 4/5 ages now and my guys now the drill on how it works. However at this moment they are all coming over me because munk is not working and not uploading the data. The update screwed it up and i hope that the new developers will compromise with Munk and stall the update untill it has been fixed on a user friendly manner. I am now checking if i should swap to stinger/upoopu or pimp cuz this is simply not working anymore.

Please make sure it gets more reliable again so we can keep using it. At this moment it is only good to use from computer (with few problems) and no other devices.
    Last edited by scheffie; 15-03-2017 at 08:28.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by scheffie View Post
    Yes, Munk absolutely sucks at the moment. We are using it for 4/5 ages now and my guys now the drill on how it works. However at this moment they are all coming over me because munk is not working and not uploading the data. The update screwed it up and i hope that the new developers will compromise with Munk and stall the update untill it has been fixed on a user friendly manner. I am now checking if i should swap to stinger/upoopu or pimp cuz this is simply not working anymore.

Please make sure it gets more reliable again so we can keep using it. At this moment it is only good to use from computer (with few problems) and no other devices.
    Nothing has changed in how it uploads data and so on. Can you be more specific into what is not working?

Do find me on irc/whatsapp/email

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Nothing has changed in how it uploads data and so on. Can you be more specific into what is not working?

Do find me on irc/whatsapp/email
    Sure man ..

People are constantly getting logged off. You always had to login at the throne page (under resource bar), but now it shows you have to login even when you already are logged in. And when you go and check at throne page there is no option to login. Lots of auto updating is not being processed at the moment so OPS/intel during war is lost while you think you have munk turned on. At start i thought it was just 1 person but i have several complaining now. Not sure when the changes came through since we are slackers this age, but all experienced users are now facing trouble. Will try to get more details for you ..

I've had that. If you hit the chat button the login bits appear.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by scheffie View Post
    Sure man ..

People are constantly getting logged off. You always had to login at the throne page (under resource bar), but now it shows you have to login even when you already are logged in. And when you go and check at throne page there is no option to login. Lots of auto updating is not being processed at the moment so OPS/intel during war is lost while you think you have munk turned on. At start i thought it was just 1 person but i have several complaining now. Not sure when the changes came through since we are slackers this age, but all experienced users are now facing trouble. Will try to get more details for you ..
    The login issues are due to a new auto login feature I'm working on. If you do .allowauto command you will be logged in automatically if your province info matches your province info on site. As to ops not coming up, that's not something I've heard any where else, and I think I would have gotten a lot of mails if it was truly the case. Please, if possible, get me more info.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    The login issues are due to a new auto login feature I'm working on. If you do .allowauto command you will be logged in automatically if your province info matches your province info on site. As to ops not coming up, that's not something I've heard any where else, and I think I would have gotten a lot of mails if it was truly the case. Please, if possible, get me more info.
    I can confirm the same thing is happening with me at times. Sot and som not getting captured by the bot and hence, forcing me to take Intel once more. Not sure what could be causing this issue but I've noticed this problem for the last 2-3 weeks now. Just never got round to reporting it to you since I don't use irc these days.

I have the already mentioned bugs on pc with chrome: munk turns off when opening a new page, when entering forum/war forum.

When using Chrome I need to load the script each time I log in. If I open a new tab Munkbot is removed again. Is there a fix for this?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirits View Post
    When using Chrome I need to load the script each time I log in. If I open a new tab Munkbot is removed again. Is there a fix for this?
    Enable Ajax Navigation in munk prefs.

SITTING:

I am sitting one of my KDmates province and each time I switch from one province to the other, it wants me to log into munk. I believe its expecting me to log in as the person I am sitting for, something to do with the autologin workaround or whatever that is about

Quote Originally Posted by Azureflames View Post
    Enable Ajax Navigation in munk prefs.
    I have the same as Spirits, even with ajax navigation.

Unrelated, but when I'm logged in on the umunk website on my phone (Android, Moto G 2nd gen with Firefox Mobile as browser) and using something (say the whore tool or check up some intel) and go to another tab (say Utopia itself) the umunk tab will always log out and resets itself to the login screen after which I can start all over again. Very annoying. :(
    Other websites (for example Utopia or social media) don't have that behaviour. They stay nicely logged in at the page I left it before I went to another tab.
    PEW PEW PEW!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirits View Post
    When using Chrome I need to load the script each time I log in. If I open a new tab Munkbot is removed again.
    Also when refreshing a page, the script needs to be reloaded.

Thread Information