Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: munk issues

I'm currently having an issue where I'm clicking on "munkbot" to load the extra features and it just refreshes the page without doing anything. Several people in my kd are having the same issue.

it seems the entirety of munk availability is down, i cant even get to the intel site via url. it just continues to go nowhere when i go to the url

Forum Addict
    Umunk.net server was down. Fixed it this morning. Sorry for it.
    umunk.net
    Contact me if you want munkbot (find me on irc or on email).

Is umunk down again?

Enthusiast
    It's down for me also.

munkbot goes down faster than a 5$ hooker

All my ops are showing up double in spam. F5C4D53A

fu**ingf munk is not accepting my login details again. Do i need to reset every 3 days? horse Sh***

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    For the love of Mehul people, it's faery.
    Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by qorinth View Post
    fu**ingf munk is not accepting my login details again. Do i need to reset every 3 days? horse Sh***
    You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself!!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

The color coding on the science page is still set up for Age 70.

IE I have not reached max Alchemy yet, but my progress bar is starting to turn golden already

EDIT: neeeevermind, its just going by #Scientists instead of the actual %effect of max
    Last edited by RattleHead; 04-04-2017 at 17:41.

Regular
    Anybody else having trouble deleting orders in munk?

(473hrs ago by raze)

^^yes, I've had this problem for awhile now��

Post Fiend
    @Iraze, are you doing '.delorder 1' instead of '.delorder 99'? (If it says '473hrs ago by raze / 99')

@qorinth I have noticed sometimes when munkbot randomly logs out and asks for login info (which is I think what you are describing), my username is often in the "IRCBOT:" box. If I delete it and then fill in the username/password boxes, it usually works first try.

@munk It seems at least on pc and firefox the only trouble I have is what I think qorinth is describing. Though on mobile things are a whole different story, seems to require constant re-logging. One problem I do know is that I'm unsure what to tell people to install... is the new 'in-game' method the best method? Or is the greasemonkey option better in some way?

edit: I just clicked log out, closed browser, reopened utopia... and got 'Auto login failed (set .allowauto in bot to allow provine to be linked to your umunk account):'

my username is filled into the 'IRCBOT:' box, while the username box is blank, and the password box is filled in with *****

so, there *must* be an issue currently where .autologin is not filling in the proper boxes, this could be causing many connectivity issues I would assume?

edit2: just realized the username that was being filled in was also not my current munk username, it's a login that i was using originally but not anymore...
    Last edited by Wolzly; 14-04-2017 at 03:34.

Regular
    I was doing ".delorder 1" just tried .delorder 99 and nothing happened. I even tried setting a new order to try deleting that one and it still wouldn't work.

Some of my kdmates and myself are now having problems where munk is running but not auto uploading info into the intel site. It is random but is def still a problem :/

Munk disappearing

Hey Munk,

we are having this issue with it auto disappearing.
    pmed video to munk

this has been tried.

1: Windows 10 pro. Windows 8.1 pro. Windows 7 pro. Windows 7 pro. 4 different computers
    2: Internet explorer. Firefox. Chrome
    3: None of the chromes or firefixes use linked accounts
    4: All windows versions use different CPU, amount of memory and graphics.
    5: All windows versions are 64 bit
    6: Clearing cache, cookies etc does not help
    7: On Google Nexus stock phone (no fancy crap from samsung, sony, etc as overlay) - umunk does -not- work :slightly_smiling_face:
    8: Logging in/ out from IRC bot inside utopia does not help a single bit, it actually gets "worse" during the actual tick (at the very least)
    9: recreating the account in umunk does not help, which has been done and tried
    Last edited by Mrboombastic; 20-04-2017 at 13:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Iraze View Post
    I was doing ".delorder 1" just tried .delorder 99 and nothing happened. I even tried setting a new order to try deleting that one and it still wouldn't work.

Some of my kdmates and myself are now having problems where munk is running but not auto uploading info into the intel site. It is random but is def still a problem :/
    you need to find the number it actually is. Order #1: please lets start aiding up those who need it (24.4hrs ago by / 28) so you have to delorder 28 to delete this one

Thread Information