Hey guys. Haven't played or been in contact with this game for about 5 years now, but today I started checking out my very old PC and found some screenshots from back in the days, ages in early 30s mostly. I was sure that they would be a total mystery for me when clicking on them. That I would have no context or memory of what was what. But nope, it all instantly came back. What kd it was, roughly what age it was, who I was playing with, and even how we did that age. And normally in life I have such terrible memory, so I really didn't expect any of it to come back lol. Made me feel a bit nostalgic, so I came here to check out if the game is still going and man, not much has ever changed it seems lol, most familiar names still familiar here, same discussions all around.

My backround when I played this game I was with Stinger in Bloodstone in late 20s and early 30s. Then KO/Lust most of the 30s where Sylver was usually the main man. Took a break there and came back in late 40s or so, did about half a dozen ages with Flogger then, mostly in Pulse with an odd age in BIO I recall. Anyways I found few old screens from the BS/KO/Lust days, maybe someone here played with me back then and crack a nostalgia smile on this crap as well: http://imgur.com/a/S0YjV