Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found some old Utopia screenshots, brought back memories

Enthusiast

Found some old Utopia screenshots, brought back memories

Hey guys. Haven't played or been in contact with this game for about 5 years now, but today I started checking out my very old PC and found some screenshots from back in the days, ages in early 30s mostly. I was sure that they would be a total mystery for me when clicking on them. That I would have no context or memory of what was what. But nope, it all instantly came back. What kd it was, roughly what age it was, who I was playing with, and even how we did that age. And normally in life I have such terrible memory, so I really didn't expect any of it to come back lol. Made me feel a bit nostalgic, so I came here to check out if the game is still going and man, not much has ever changed it seems lol, most familiar names still familiar here, same discussions all around.

My backround when I played this game I was with Stinger in Bloodstone in late 20s and early 30s. Then KO/Lust most of the 30s where Sylver was usually the main man. Took a break there and came back in late 40s or so, did about half a dozen ages with Flogger then, mostly in Pulse with an odd age in BIO I recall. Anyways I found few old screens from the BS/KO/Lust days, maybe someone here played with me back then and crack a nostalgia smile on this crap as well: http://imgur.com/a/S0YjV

Mike is around currently so he probably find this thread. :)

Postaholic
    hey hint ;)
    long time no see my old friend !!

1280 kingdoms :((

and now uto prob has around 1280 actual active players. how times have changed
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

heya hint, i dont really remember many names from back then, just a few perhaps.. azy, hatuk... we formed Bloodstone before stinger took over :) Played along with him for 2 ages or so, shaky memory lol. But those screens sure make a few neurons send more impulses :) The Nox alliance ... damn so many years ago.

Oh hai thar hint! :D

I got a Facebook message from some old RUTHLESS boys who are getting back together and playing this age...I don't know where yet. Blade, Quagmire etc. are playing, no news on cq or Muzzled Cow yet. The Age of Nostalgia incoming
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by hint View Post
    Hey guys. Haven't played or been in contact with this game for about 5 years now, but today I started checking out my very old PC and found some screenshots from back in the days, ages in early 30s mostly. I was sure that they would be a total mystery for me when clicking on them. That I would have no context or memory of what was what. But nope, it all instantly came back. What kd it was, roughly what age it was, who I was playing with, and even how we did that age. And normally in life I have such terrible memory, so I really didn't expect any of it to come back lol. Made me feel a bit nostalgic, so I came here to check out if the game is still going and man, not much has ever changed it seems lol, most familiar names still familiar here, same discussions all around.

My backround when I played this game I was with Stinger in Bloodstone in late 20s and early 30s. Then KO/Lust most of the 30s where Sylver was usually the main man. Took a break there and came back in late 40s or so, did about half a dozen ages with Flogger then, mostly in Pulse with an odd age in BIO I recall. Anyways I found few old screens from the BS/KO/Lust days, maybe someone here played with me back then and crack a nostalgia smile on this crap as well: http://imgur.com/a/S0YjV
    I just got back as well... welcome back!
    Pulse (Leadership) -> BiO (Leader) -> BeastBlood -> FREEAKSTYLE -> BeastBlood

Hi hint :)

Postaholic
    hey hanni ;)

Post Fiend
    Hi Mike^ you old hobo ;)

Postaholic
    haha hey Pike, long time no see, you also playing ?

Post Fiend
    Yes just came back =) randommed into Monsters enTA =)

Where are you?

Youre danish too right??

Postaholic
    Ja jeg er dansk ;)
    Im playing in a kingdom call RoO, small bounce of people playing to FSU !

Post Fiend
    Nice one =) Where did we know eachother from? Random uto slanter? Or just IRC? =)

Postaholic
    Well pobely when you where bad company and i was either bulding Tivoli or Freedom, its my best bet, unless it was later with KnockOut and Lust, X so on.

Thread Information