Thread: So your Kd Got waved by a big kd

Strategy Moderator

So your Kd Got waved by a big kd

Seeing as its oop i thought it would be good time to post this. As the thread thread title suggests this thread is to help people examine their options oop/early age and hopefully fight back when "bullied" by a kd with 3-4-5-6+ more people or 20-25% more land.

OOP and i'd say just after the first wars finish is a very bottom feed-ey time for utopia. Kds that have land or look weak are going to be fed upon by the whore kds hard. War kds often also wave oop trying to find "Easy" wars.

What Not to do:
    ---Retal and give away a button. --They will Mass explore then declare on you
    ---Declare war on them. --your unlikely to win but at least they didnt explore first
    The reason is there are plenty of kds willing to fight you on even-ish terms early age and to war a kd with such a massive advantage when you dont know who you are fighting is just suicide. Unless you simply WANT to lose your oop war this is the worst thing you can do and you are littteraly helping the kd you war oop. Caveat, if you war a whore kd this way and your willing to intra raze your land and force them to war you till they nw win you are "slowing" them down but at the cost of your kd geting smashed to dust and 7 days of wasted time.

Suggested Response To Getting Waved

Responses 1: Do nothing
    -if a kd hits you to simply sigh and either ignore it or ask for a term-less cf/crappy cf to clear any ops. The least stress-full way to deal with things as a leader and what whore kds usually prefer. This gives the whore kd land and makes your own kd smaller. Getting hit down may make finding your own war easier but this leaves you open to geting fed on all age as you dont actually benefit long term. Recommend only for named kds that can get cf's easily when they tag.

Responses 2: Negotiate a "Easy" cf.
    -If a kd hits you to >16 meter points they are either looking for an easy war, hopeing you'll declare on them OR simply feeding HARD on you. IN this case your perfectly positioned to ask for/get a decent cf. Msg the monarch telling them how u dont want to war right now they are to big/strong whatever. Then to ensure that ops are closed you want a cf. Suggest an end of age cf unless both kds agree to war. SOME kds will simply cf and yay you got a nice cf and u wont get hit the remainder of the age. Some kds will laugh at you, maybe offer you some other cf. At this point i direct you to Responses #1 or #3.

Responses 3: Fight back.
    -Here you can typically strong arm a decent CF. If you think the kd that hit you is a whore kd the most annoying thing you can possibly do is to send 0 to 7 hits as RAZE attacks into them. Alternatively you can abduct their in nw range people and msg say the next hits are razes. In both cases make sure you keep an eye on your meter you want to stay 4-6 meter points under them at all times so anyone stupid in your kd doesnt give away a button.
    ---Ideally if you want to raze you need to be razing their largest provs NOT their small people in nw range. MOST of these kds will instantly cf affter just 1 raze into the largest of their 3-4 provs, and will likely make it an end of age cf. However as im sure some of the hothead whore kds will gladly point out "now you just pissed us off." They lie. After you raze them they'll end of age cf you no matter how pissy they are, if you offer them a few free acres. Now you took 1-1.5 waves and avoided geting bottom-feed on by that kd the rest of the age. (every rule can be broken but its so rare the will get upset and waste an age on you its worth the risk)
    -If the kd your faceing is a war tier kd. War tier kds can be all over the place. You need to be more carefull here. They waved you and they wont leave an open hostile meter forever or u'll simply outgrow them and then beat them in war. When you asked for a eoacf and they turned you down (or offered a cf u dont like) you need to be carefull, you dont "slow down" war kds very easily. I suggest if you actually have to fight back the hits to do are massacres. Yes it might be early age, yes they might laugh at you, but war kds dont care about land and if you get into an abduct retal war it could last untill both kds max universities and then they are still upset. If you just sit massacring them they arent able to pump, and they'll likely eventually give up as its hard to outgrow you if their whole kd is eating massacres w/out geting a button.

Conclusion or TLDR
    Early age you can get easy cf's from whoever waves you. Dont screw up and war a kd you're 100% going to lose to. Play it smart and later in the age your life is alot easier.
    Last edited by Persain; 13-03-2017 at 02:20.

Needs to get out more
    Good read. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

nice nice....lots to learn

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    For the love of Mehul people, it's faery.
    Carry on.

You know persian, alot of people complain about that exact thing and have absolutely no clue what their options are... THAT is a very good post :-) Thank you! I sure hope the noobs will read it :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

I like to post
    My KD of 5 provinces got hit 15x first 12 hours of the age. I've sent messages to negotiate but all have been ignored so far (10 of them).

Edit: All hits were from so-called "warring tier" KDs who always complain about top-KDs hitting them. Their average size vs us was about 400-500%.

The fact it was Persian and not ASF who made this thread is proof ASF does not stand up for the little guy imo

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    My KD of 5 provinces got hit 15x first 12 hours of the age. I've sent messages to negotiate but all have been ignored so far (10 of them).

Edit: All hits were from so-called "warring tier" KDs who always complain about top-KDs hitting them. Their average size vs us was about 400-500%.
    So for you you basically got hit by 7 differnt kds once and 3 kds ~3 times each. Point of the thread was more aimed at kds who get hit 10-12 times by a single kd and are in that 18-23 player range. The kinda kd whose leader is new/learning/or "old" and only really cares about "fun" (the little work now provides easier time later)

In reality everyone should learn to not attack kds with <8 people....kds that stay that small arent aiming to build real kds but simply fsu/annoy kds to stupid to realize what they are doing when they attack such tiny kds. Point being though bart i bet u start massacring mystics and u get a few quick responses. Anything from "hey wtf keep that up and we'll pk you" to "sory fine, we wont attack again lets just eoacf so we never hit you again"

@pills ;)
    @the others thanks....new/small kd monarchs should read even if they disagree its a decent reference point to have about geting picked on
    Last edited by Persain; 13-03-2017 at 07:26.

Needs to get out more
    Bart might be victim to "trick of undead" conversions.

The war kingdom can negotiate drops.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Veteran
    Good post Persian.

Do you know what usually happens when they choose option 3 against a guy that gets pissed by their stupid retals? They end up all green, several times till they hit enough to get into autowar:) I am ok with retals usually but when I see a stupid retal just to piss me off ... they die:P

Post Fiend
    @bart...
    Your 5 prov KD...
    As early age goes... I feel for you. But only insofar as begining of age goes.

My thinking is that you will be keeping a small kd and keeping your KD net extremely below your average prov net as compared to other kds within similar kd range.

By time all the comotion calms down from early age...
    I am thinking that your 5 prov KD will be 5x more powerful on average than other porvs within similiar kd net range...
    and i am betting that you guys will still hit those similar net value kds around you as you completely outclass them.

Strategy Moderator
    rarely happens coss even with someone like you. As long as the kd they hit is still competing a cf will happen when they show they're willing to be annoying but more than happy to give you acres to just leave them alone the rest of the age. If i recall even this last age we FG'ed about 150 million gc on your banks right as you were set to explore pre your fight with CR because you hit us x3. You didnt know who we were but i got the msg "i get it, i get it we wont hit you anymore just stop already." Didnt eat another hit from u guys till <2 days before end of age.
    Last edited by Persain; 13-03-2017 at 09:26.

Post Demon
    I'd like to add that if you are not really getting waved but getting relations via randoms keep those and you might take that kd by surprise later on cause if they are similair but somewhat bigger like 20-30% your chances are they'll get waved at some point too as early age is dog eats dog.

Needs to get out more
    Later in the age it's lion eats dog but not porcupine. ;-) and lives.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Great post Persain, perhaps this can be added to the wiki?

An advice section perhaps? Unsure if this exists or not already
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Thread Information